Reviews for Slide
Hohoe chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
God I read this again and awwwwww adorable !
Hohoe chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
whoahlovely´╝ü
Supreme Baka chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This is so incredibly beautifully written! I'm sad to just see it now 5 years later :/
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Wow, I love the artistic license you took with this. It was confusing, but I like it, requires a couple of reading though. I'm sad that you're done with the fandom, I really like your Yusuke/Koenma stories. They're very well-developed. I hope you the best in whatever you do, and maybe you'll return one day, like me p
StaplerPrincess chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
oh goodness this is lovely. and I especially appreciate the Koenma being top-ness of it :3
Gavr3el chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Holy shit... why didn't I find this sooner? This was...wow. One of the best pieces I've read. Imaginative. Intense. Starkly eloquent and so damn sad in the same breath. It almost reminds me of the fic I started... Wow.
the inscrutable one chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Another enjoyable read. I loved the phrase "For once, be nothing to me" - powerful stuff - "your powers stripped in the tide" - excellent - "die now while you are mine" - marvellous. Again I really liked the whole sound and shape of the piece but I might just be tempted to rework that last line. I know it sounds odd but after the poetry of the rest of the writing the single word "beeped" just doesn't work for me. Does that sound too nitpicking? It shouldn't because I loved the piece as a whole.

By the way, I couldn't help but smile at your description of "a mattress that smelled of France". Wonderfully quirky. I shall have to make a point of recording the smells of various mattresses I encounter on holiday. Could there be money to be made here? Would people buy a perfume called 'French Mattress'? On second thoughts...