Reviews for The Quiet Man
ChownzLivesAgain chapter 12 . 7/20/2014
Last time I read this story, I swear it was much longer? Or am I mistaken?
NaruHarem4ever chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
Wow, certainly a fresh take on love hina. Would love to see this continued!
SoaringEagle13 chapter 12 . 5/2/2014
A great piece. I just hope it isn't another dead fic.
Maxmanatarms chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
Keep writing more pls!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO chapter 12 . 3/10/2012
Another great fic dead
mnementh2000 chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
I've got to say, so far, the one paragraph that REALLY stands out in this chapter is the last! You have nailed Kitsune's deviously, wonderfully, PERVERSE, wacky sense of humor to a tee. I normally wait until I finish a story before replying to it, but in this instance I HAD to post early. I also like the premise, as it adds an interesting twist on the original story.
migdude10 chapter 12 . 1/13/2012
This is pretty good! I hope you return to it someday!
Mountainsage72 chapter 12 . 11/7/2011
Good stuff, friend.
Slartibartfast2011 chapter 12 . 5/15/2011
Very nice story, I enjoyed the way this has unfolded. The pacing is perfect and the characters are very well done although they are not canon. The addition of Granny Hina was a refreshing change in the way LH fics are written.

You did not try to rush through this and it definitely shows. Although you have not updated this fic in years I think it would be wonderful for you to finish it.

I'm looking forward to that and hope you do decide to grace us with more chapters if nothing else. Just keep up the good work.
Love Hina Fan-101 chapter 12 . 3/10/2011
Soth11, I have only just read this story. So far I believe it to be excellent. Maybe having Keitaro killing someone, serving time in jail, and Kanako hatting him was going a little to far.

But it's fine just the same. There are so many that want you to continue the story, please do.

When you do could have it that Keitaro has been lashing out in his sleep dreaming about when he killed Mutsumi's brother. My idea is that the dreams are causing huge power surges, thus he continues to grow stronger and stronger. Whenever he wakes up he fells much more powerfull.

Then have him considering entering a world famous martial arts tournament without telling anyone. During the tournament preliminaries Keitaro mets some old friends who are also fighters but can't hold a candle to Keitaro now. Then Keitaro learns of his transformation that would make him just as powerful as Goku is when the transforms into a Super Sayain 4.

Plus, Kitsune comes clean with her feelings for Keitaro when it seems like he's been crippled. But when the doctor looks at him he's perfectly fine, so the doctor wonders if it was a prank call.
knightwolf20x chapter 12 . 2/28/2011
Awesome story! I hope you update it. This story deserves to continue.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 12 . 1/14/2011
Hinata Sou, not Hinata Su.

Mutsumi, not Mutsume.

No beta reader/double check time?
MrChownz chapter 12 . 12/28/2010
I know I've done this before under my other account (Chownz)! But please finish this story, I love it and have read it now for the seventh time! I know I shouldn't judge; I've been way too busy to complete my own stories. But please give an update... Oh have a Happy New Year!
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 12 . 11/4/2010
Ever going to continue?
Fayari chapter 12 . 10/1/2010
I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews. It's so awesome. I wish you would continue this...