Reviews for Vampiric Dream
Housefrau90 chapter 13 . 10/25/2014
Very, very sweet, and I liked the ending a lot. Thank you for writing this! I'm sure I'll be coming back to this story a lot. :)
Skymoon18 chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to be back! I can't wait to read more of your writing! Take your time and have fun!
o0violetphoenix0o chapter 13 . 8/20/2014
Yay! Welcome Back! I would personally love this one to be on the list to get some TLC. I love Ryoma and enjoyed reading and re-reading Vampiric Dream many times in the last few years :). Again, Welcome Back! I'm looking forward to seeing you posting again.
moja ganda chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
Yay. I m not really sure if this fic is finish but if you can re-write this it's much more appreciated :)
Lord.Jenny chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
Yay! :) it would be nice if you finish this fanfic too
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
please update and or rewrite this vampiric dream this is a great story
BoundlessBlood chapter 13 . 8/13/2014
yay, you came back!
Puppiesssss chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
this is soo sweet! and the scene where Ryoma gets his memory back when he's like doing the biting each other thing and having sex at the same time it was soooo sexy, but i think it would be really magical if they actually were actually allowed to keep their memories, but the others weren't. so it's like a surprise when they wake up and then like immediately make out not caring about the others and then the others just gawk at them. i think that would be fantasticzzzz! :)))
Lady Queria chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
Oh! I loved that ending! I stopped reading for about a week after Atobe died... I was just like Nuuuooo! But decided to suck it up and continue. And it was soo worth it! The ending was just spectacular! seriously! Loved it!
Foxy Hanyou chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
Very interesting. I like this plot a lot. Also can you send me the link for you live journal?
GoldenDawn5598 chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
Haha, Oskada Tomoka was the rapid fangirl. Totally called it :3 hehe, she seems much more stalkerish than usual. And yay! He got his memories back! But i have a feeling something is going to happen; again.
GoldenDawn5598 chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Hehe, i going to go on a hunch and say the rapid fangirl who MURDERED ryoma is *drumroll* Tomoka? Eh, if I completely wrong' meh :3
kurie-tibiti chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
very good story. The ending was kinda sad at first but still good.
TezuSezu chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
Woah . Actually 60% percents what happened to Eiji look alike what happened to me . I'm so surprised , and quite scare too . The Priest tell my late adopt parents ( since my real parents M.I.A ) that i was incarnate [ not reincarnate . Reincarnate human- human , Incarnate devil-human or reverse . Sometimes incarnate punished/break rule god - human ) for anticipating that i was demon one , my adopt parents sent their servant to kidnap me and killed me . I survived , though . But i am happy now for having my real parents back and friends that care of me .

Like your stories it was the best AU fanfiction i read ! Keep writing on mere future ye !
#sorry for lack english.i'm completely useless at english#
Ciel Squish chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
I CAUGHT THAT REFERENCE! I didn't notice with Yuu and Koutarou since I usually think Shirota and Yanagi but I TOTALLY CAUGHT KAZUKI. Yay! Atobe! I somehow loved that ending...I wish there was an epilogue though...;_;