Reviews for Powerful Rikkai Dai
Guest chapter 37 . 8/21/2014
Hopefully, you're continuing this fanfiction story because I enjoyed it immensely... I couldn't stop laughing throughout the story and I can't wait for the future chapters! If the votes for who Nadjai will end up with, I would like to vote for Yukimura.
Sparkily chapter 37 . 11/9/2013
I really like the story!
But i think the name 'nadjai' kind of put me off in the middle.
I'm not really a fan of that name considering that it makes me feel like im not reading a story for a JAPAnese anime.
sort of like im reading one for a indian movie or something.
but other than that, I really enjoyed the story
Guest chapter 30 . 8/15/2012
Hey, nice story! I'm sad that you won't update anymore as I saw on your FanFiction profile (or whatever you call it) but it's your decision!
Guest chapter 37 . 2/4/2012
Why u no continue? Me hate u now! Sanada use u'r head for tennis practice! Yukimura so sexy he should be with OC! U continue now or else!
iSayumix3 chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Lol xDD
lime green lily chapter 37 . 8/19/2011
Helooooo~~~ This is Riza-chan... Anou? I just wanna tell you... Ur story really impress me. Not just that, I also got a sudden inspiration from this... Can I get inspired by this... But, it won't be the same as this. The title would be 'How it all started'. SO... is it okay?
Prince.of.Tennis.yaoi.fangirl chapter 37 . 5/9/2011
Your story is very funny xD can I still vote, when yes, than I vote for Yukimura ;)
Hakoirii chapter 37 . 10/18/2010
Squeee! I think your fic is awesome, kind of random and whatnot but not insufferably so. Yes, there are some fics that are just so unbearably random or funny or romantic that you cannot read them. Hmm, I'm kind of torn between voting for Yukimura or Sanada, because she admits to having a crush on Sanada at one point and sort of denies liking him now even if it's sort of obvious. Then again she could be trying to make things go back to the way they were before. But I think Yukimura genuinely likes her, I just haven't decided whether it's in the romantic sense or not, so my vote is for...Gen-chan! Hee, that never gets old, but seriously, I think Sanada-kun is the best choice because they already know each other and have some sort of bond even if he finds her crazy. I think Jai really does like him, and he could make her happy if he tried, seeing as he liked her too once upon a time, maybe he still does?
FroggyXPrince chapter 37 . 8/16/2010
Ur Stories are getting better as it it getting more and more the past,there were some unclear parts and hard to understand ones but now its the best! Keep up the good work and update soon neh?*Hands candy*
chocolvr69 chapter 37 . 8/9/2010
Oh my, I just read your profile, in hopes of seeing the next time you'll update. I feel really bad about the last review i posted asking you to update. I'm really sorry. I hope you get better real soon. And i really hope what ever you have isn't that serious. I'll be praying for your fast recovery.

Love,

Roro-chan
Rage of Raven chapter 37 . 7/28/2010
Ugh... I feel sooooo sad that you will most likely never finish this story... But it's life...

Luv ya,

~ZzBlack NightzZ
chocolvr69 chapter 37 . 7/22/2010
Now, i have to say onething. UPDATE! This is one of my most favorite stories and i'll be soo depressed if you don't finish it.

love,

Roro-chan :]
Tonkotsu Ramen chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I don't know if you haven't realised it, but 'Nadjai' is NOT, I repeat, NOT A JAPANESE NAME!

I feel really odd when I read the story because I get this weird feeling that I'm reading an Arabic or Indian themed story, no offense.

Of course, the exception is that your character is half Arabic/Malay/Indian/etc, then it would be logical for her to have such a name.

Sorry to kick up so much fuss over the character's name, but it's an important part of every story.
janetslytherin chapter 37 . 4/6/2010
i laughed really heard with the cheering scene! Love your story
DarksAngeloftheNight chapter 37 . 3/18/2010
Hello! Sorry I haven't reviewed in so long, kinda lazy like that...Ahem! Anyways, great chapter like always, just wanted to say I can't wait for the next chapters, that is if your still writing to this story which I really hope you are!

-D.A.N.