Reviews for Hiding in the bushes
KagomeAngel91 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Hatake-kun chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Aw, it's way too short!
quarterdark chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
:) aw this was so perfect and simple i loved it

u touched my heart

thanks 4 the read
I'm a Blank Sheet chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Yep... you are Italian. Your English is a little rough... though you can still convey what you mean.

That's great! Although you use exclamation points by threes or by twos, I suggest just using one so not to exaggerate.

NaruLoverAI chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
That's so cute! Kakshi and Sakura really look good together. I've read all your stories and I like them a lot!
brandilynlococo chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
aw how many more chapters if any?
delete it chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
very nice...now, would u mind doing a sequel? (it wouldn't hurt, lol)
In True Meanings chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
You english is not that bad! The story plot was something different from what i've read before. It's good. There were some grammar and spelling mistakes and maybe some sentences should be better but overall you did well. I liked how they stay in the bushes awhile longer to talk it out and kiss again. It was very sweet.
WhenCrazyMeetsAWriter chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Hi! My name is Briana, and I would be more than happy to beta for you! I'm actually going to university majoring in English and Literature come next autumn, and learning Italian in my spare time, so maybe we could teach each other some things! :D Now to your story. The situation is unique, or at least from the KakaSaku I've read (and I've read quite a bit of it -;). There are some sentence structure and grammar mistakes, which are quite understandable, but I do encourage to keep double spacing for conversations, as spaced out as it may look, it's a bit easier to read. I hope to see more!

Oh, and please, email me at: sopranosinger626 yahoo .com

Take out the spaces!
Dreams of Shadows chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
AW! How sweet!
Krazi Kelli chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
very good job! you do extremely well at english! WOW!
Tsukiyumi101 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
i like it
Calico Rayne chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
i really liked the way that you wrote it - in the future which somewhat made it more possible and realistic and worked really well

Your english is good! a few minor mistakes but overall its very good

I hope you are planning a 2nd chapter to this story!