Reviews for When the fukutaicho is away
DarkAngelsBlood1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
...That was the most unlikely story I have ever read.
realdarkangel chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
i'm dieing ta see how all this will develop :) so far it seems pretty damn cool, just wondering thou will there be any chance of a lil' bit of slash? *yaoi-fangirl puppy-dog eyes*

ace work so far
helbaffy chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
hahahha... This was great! :) The end was the best! :)
Atemu'sLotus chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Sorry I can't help you with your problems... Lo seinto.

But I did enjoy this story!

I love how the vice captians think that they had outsmarted their captains when their captains just let them go. Awesome!

Thanks for writing!
moonlight.gabriel chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
:D Lol! So very funny! It's a really good humour fic!
CO Raven chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Imagine if Matsumoto decided to come back right then.
Hiroko Kasato chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I LIKE THIS! it's so cute ... or funny ... either way i really liked it.
VioTanequil chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
This story is delightfully funny, both in the plot and the way you portrayed the characters. Brilliant! :)
megami kitty chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
hahaha! so byakuya and toshiro DO drink huh? at least in your story anyway. i don't think this fic really qualifies as an AU because it can certainly exist anywhere within the canon storyline. even the characters are, well, 'in-character' for lack of a better term.-
Okibimaru chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
haha great chapter if this is going to continue please make it soon
Sweety Rahai chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
*gawks over the ending* Well bloody hell...XD I ought to have seen that one coming but i didnt! *laughs* Nice ending! :D Pineapple head *snorts in glee* Nice one!
skymaster23 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Squad 2-Black op's. Squad 4-Medical. Squad 9-Media. Squad 11-Marines. Squad 12-Butchering, i mean, uh Research. I saw a doujin where Hinamori was acting like an accountant once.