Reviews for The Count's World, Episode 1
MetaKnightRoxMySox chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
Everytime I read this, it gets better and better, and Dimentio never fails to make me laugh.
Nintendo Nincompoop chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Very interesting concept for your story. :) Keep it up.
Random Dawn 14 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
"If you try it, I will send your head to a different dimension than your body," said Bleck.

Omg so epic! XD

Dawn
MetaKnightRoxMySox chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
So Dimentio's not evil, Tippi's still a butterfly ans is not Timpani, and Count Bleck's not known as Blumiere?
Ginger the Espeon chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
LOL I STILL DON'T KNOW Y HIS PARENTS NAMED HIM O'CHUNKS!
O'chunks:My name is O'CHUNKS!My parents didn't love me!BOOHOO BOOHOOHOO!LOL ROFLMAO
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Seriously, how did Dimentio got back? I don't care if the answer is really disturbing, I've asked and regretted MANY times before; I just wanna know: HOW THE HELL DID HE COME BACK? XD
Riku Courtier chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
Well, actually, if you think about it, and this is just a theory, maybe she does have a back after all. Maybe she is a fairy and you just can't see her body. I mean, just think of Navi from Ocarina Of Time (Legend Of Zelda) She is a fairy, but you don't ever see her body during the game. All you see is a ball of light and wings. So, it is possible that she is a fairy.
Froststar423 chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
OmG! This is great! I'm totally going to check out the other episodes, like, right now and stuff! :D

Frosty
Hazel Cat chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Hello! I love all your story's! I've beaten all 3 Paper Mario games a few times so it's nice to see people like you make thing like this, Keep up the good work!
P.T. Piranha chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
I reviewed chapter one once long ago.

Now a long time later and that I actually paid attention this time, I have to say this was great. I can't wait to read the others.
Ocular chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Hey there! I've been reading your Mario series (The Count's World), and have been really impressed! You've kept the characters in character and the plot consistent without any gaps. (In fact, two days after reading, I had to correct myself a few times as to what happened in the GAME and what happened in the FANFICTION- pretty rare!) Sorry this is really long for a normal review, but your series has been terrific so far and I really hope you continue writing on . We honestly need more writers who don't simply write crack fiction...

Best wishes,

Ocular

(Oh yeah, my little sis says 'hi'. We read the stories together and were tickled pink whenever Sherwood and Gary showed up- my sis has autism too, and she really liked the depth in which you described those two characters. Do you know someone with autism?)
Anonymous Midori Yoshi chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
I really love this series so far. Great job! This story has to be my favorite of the SPM fics, mostly because:

a: Everyone is in character (not sure about Dimentio since he was evil, but he's always mysterious and I enjoy your interpretation of him).

b: It is interesting to read and is unique in that it reads like a storyline out of a Saturday morning cartoon, but is still original (besides the SPM characters).

c: You wrote a story about Nastasia! (I love her but I always feel sorry for her.)

d: You included Mr.L(!) and all the other minions in the story.

e: Tippi's a Pixl again! (I don't get it but, whatever; I like her better as a Pixl!)

f: It has some funny parts! :D

But that's just my humble opinion. :)
BassEX chapter 4 . 7/28/2008
Actually, I like what you did with the characters. The gang's back up again. Nostalgia plays a part, perhaps?

Anyways, interesting start to the series. I always felt a tinge of sadness for Nastasia...
Lemmykoopa54 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I KNOW HOW TO ADD A STORY TO THE FAVOURITE STORIES LIST, SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ THIS.
P.T. Piranha chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Sounds good. But I think Nastasia got over it a little since the game. But that's okay.

I envisioned the town square as Rogueport before getting to the part where he actually said it was Rogueport. Odd.