Reviews for The Count's World, Episode 1
Jairo chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
Rank:10/10
Malica15 chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
Ah, the return of Mr. L. Yours in particular is a pretty different take, but is awesome all the same. It's cool how he seems like such a gentleman here while still being Luigi, and not as his hypnotized counterpart.

You put in Mr. L's being a gentleman (well, I assume that he is a gentleman, presuming that Luigi isn't good with talking to women) while also mixing in some of the genuineness that Luigi inherits.

It's a pretty good take on my favorite Mario character of all time. :)
Malica15 chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
Haha, that was nice to read for the third time. XD I loved the romantic connection to Count Bleck and Tippi, but goodness, Dimentio and Mimi had such a different kind of connection! When Dimmy said that he and Mimi had a thing, I didn't know whether to say 'aww' or laugh! I also loved O'Chunks' subtlety in this. That's probably what I love about your stories - if you give us a particular plot or pairing in the story, you don't shove it in our mouth and force us to swallow it; you feed us so quietly and quickly that we don't even know that we already ate it.

...Oh dear, I guess I'm not as good as metaphors as I thought. I think I need extreme help from the Master of Dimensions himself.

BTW, I love how you make Gary and Sherwood seem like such an unimportant thing here. I think I remember going back to this story before reading the next one because I forgot who the two X-Nauts were. XD
Malica15 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
This review marks the start of my flood in your inbox!

...Enjoy, I guess.

This was a nice starting chapter to a series! All the minions are written very closely to the original game, which is awesome, since most authors have a difficulty doing so (myself included - when I tried writing an SPM one-shot, I gave up easily). It's especially tricky to write them in such a way when they're in completely different environments (from evil to good, for example) so nice job! There are some typos here and there, but they're not TOO distracting, so it's a-okay. :)
PurpleKittyFangirl - ARCHIVE chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
This was AMAZING! I'm more of a BleckXNastasia person, but that talk at the end with Tippi and Nastasia was my absolute favorite part considering I always wondered how those two would interact. I also loved Mimi and Dimentio! Great job!
Space Dimentio chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
Everytime I read this, it gets better and better, and Dimentio never fails to make me laugh.
Nintendo Nincompoop chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Very interesting concept for your story. :) Keep it up.
Random Dawn 14 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
"If you try it, I will send your head to a different dimension than your body," said Bleck.

Omg so epic! XD

Dawn
Space Dimentio chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
So Dimentio's not evil, Tippi's still a butterfly ans is not Timpani, and Count Bleck's not known as Blumiere?
Ginger the Espeon chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
LOL I STILL DON'T KNOW Y HIS PARENTS NAMED HIM O'CHUNKS!
O'chunks:My name is O'CHUNKS!My parents didn't love me!BOOHOO BOOHOOHOO!LOL ROFLMAO
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Seriously, how did Dimentio got back? I don't care if the answer is really disturbing, I've asked and regretted MANY times before; I just wanna know: HOW THE HELL DID HE COME BACK? XD
Riku Courtier chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
Well, actually, if you think about it, and this is just a theory, maybe she does have a back after all. Maybe she is a fairy and you just can't see her body. I mean, just think of Navi from Ocarina Of Time (Legend Of Zelda) She is a fairy, but you don't ever see her body during the game. All you see is a ball of light and wings. So, it is possible that she is a fairy.
Froststar423 chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
OmG! This is great! I'm totally going to check out the other episodes, like, right now and stuff! :D

~Frosty
Hazel Cat chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Hello! I love all your story's! I've beaten all 3 Paper Mario games a few times so it's nice to see people like you make thing like this, Keep up the good work!
P.T. Piranha chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
I reviewed chapter one once long ago.

Now a long time later and that I actually paid attention this time, I have to say this was great. I can't wait to read the others.