Reviews for Rebellion
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This was hilarious. XD The only part I wasn't laughing was Leon's confession and then the Cleon making out scene. Marluxia made me just about die, you did him that hilarious and dorky. XXP Yuffie was as hyper as ever and Roxas was just so stern but with that soft side underneath. Amazing job! ;w;
Llev chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
cute, i liked it )
Vanilla Twilight chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
hahahahah that is really cute! i love it!
HeartAngel chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I cracked up laughing at Tifa's "Baby Leon?" question. Hah, I had to pause to laugh since I couldn't read on without laughing at that point. I'm surpised she said that though, I could of easy seen that coming from Yuffie. xD Demxyx's semi-abrupt "I'm leaving" comment made me smile, that was amusing. I also enjoyed how even though Leon's kissing was a bit sloppy it was still wonderful to Cloud. _ Also Roxas using Sora's Riku adoration speech to avoid Axel, hilarious. That was great. :D The ending sentence was really adorbale, as well. THe fic was well written and I enjoyed it much. ;D I hope you write more Cleon in the future Till next time. }

-Skye
Sky Blue Baby chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Aww, I loved it. Adorable fic.
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
This was very, very, very good!
arisaxlavi911 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
funny how roxas was kinda ignoring Axel in the end, but wow that was long. There was a lot of huge words but I still found it to be a very good story!
Renkin-chan chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Awesome fic! And I liked the way you wrote Tifa (usually I hate Tifa).
RocketPAPrika chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
lmao, awesome!
Sticksinabox chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Aww, I loved it, it was so cute. I love you you decided to end it, with everyone all leaving, plus Axel trying to get Roxas to give him the munny was funny. xD But yeah, great story. x3 -hugs Leon and Cloud- Keep up the great work!
NUT chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
...SQUE I LOVE YOU DUCKIE!

I LOVE THE NEOPRINT INSERT! WE BETTER TAKE MORE OKAY. AND GREAT VOCABULARY AGAIN. I LOVE HOW YOU MAKE YOUR SENTENCES SO INTELLIGENT-Y AND NICEY AND EVERYTHING SUGARY. AND ITS SO CUTE AND FUNNY. AND THERE'S MY BABY! XDD

I CANT BELIEVE YOU WROTE THIS IN YOUR SHORT HOLIDAY. HAHA.
fiercesunshine chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Aww, I love it! I know someone whose parents are a lot like Leon and Sora's in this, so it's got that whole 'real-life' aspect in it. And the end is great, lol.

Great job!
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
LOL!

I loved it!

It was awsome!

Again loved it!

Can you make a sequal?
Bennylucerne chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Gah! You've killed my brain with this! It's just so cute and perfect. Very very very well written and just so adorabe.

Can't wait to read more of your stuff!