Reviews for All's Fair
Sera chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Awesome! I loved this, it was really cool. I don't get why they made such a huge deal about Shuya's first noise and not about the cry when he burnt himself, but that's okay I guess. I liked their conversation about Shinji, that was a cool story that Shogo made up. :)
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Wow. And I mean wow.. My prayers have been answered xD

I'd hoped deep in my heart for a Shogo/Shuya fic somewhere (over the rainbow :P) but all I could find were in German xD So elsewhere I checked random things and this popped up as a blessing. xD Fortunately it wasn't half bad, nor was it any sort of bad. The plot was good and fit in pretty well, and sooner or later I'd guessed that it would start off with Sho :P

In any case, this is great. Amazing. Wonderful job. If only I could write my own, but I don't own the book so I can't make reference T_T Still though, thanks so much.
The Black Firefly chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Awesome !

And I think that !

Thanks very much for writting this wonderful fic. Shogo/shuya is one of my fav pairings and it's pretty rare (and I'm not talking about fics well written).

I wish you'll write more !
SistaOSCA chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Holy crap, a well-written BR slashfic? I thought they were the stuff of legend, like unicorns! Good work, and now I'm off to see what else you've written.
Ama chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I'm frankly amazed this hasn't got more reviews, seeing as it's one of the best stories in the whole section. I love that there's no drama - no shocked outbursts, or unnecessary declarations of love. It's simple, and beautiful because of that, and I enjoyed it very much. Thank you.

Ama
CrazyInsaneAnimeFanGirl chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
~squees~ This is the very first story I've read about these two! Well, I did read one about Kawada/Shuya/Noriko, but this is the only one with just Kawada and Shuya! Please write more of this pairing~!