Reviews for Bowtie
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Lol love it i like how you shipped them but sort of inisent. And how you sliped it some troy and brand. There are not enofe mikey/daya stories
unusedaccount1177 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I'm so happy. I found the slash. *Cue over dramatatic sobbing. Clears throat.* Anyway, let me just say that I found this very cute. I knew when I rewatched The Goonies that someone was going to slash Date/Mikey. I was just thrilled that I found such a good story. It was such a cute and enjoyable story, and very well written too. Thanks for a great read. Keep writing.
ZAFO chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
AUGHHHH so cute, what a great oneshot! :D
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
AHAHA. brand and troy...and mikey and data, my two favorite boys,
iluvbaseball chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
i loved it! It was veery in character! The part i pictued the best was when Mikey rubbed his tounge with the back of his hand. IDKY
reader chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
this is awsome you should write more of these 2 more often they are such a cute pair. )
Valerie chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
yukidaru chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
ooh I love data, if thier were only more of stories about hin
Elegy of Ghosts chapter 1 . 9/23/2008

Just so adorable.

It's like fluff or something. xD

Anyway, love it!

Goonies may be an old movie, but it's still one of my favorites, none the less!

Mike and Data...

What a pairing!

Even though that's not what oyu were after, most likely.

Anyway, great job!

NonyMouse chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
That was adorable! . Mikey teaching Data how to be cool was hilarious, but in a totally cute way. And the ending: CUTE. There should be more 80s movie kid slash in the world, but I always feel a teeny bit awkward saying that, lol. Also, I liked the Brand/Troy reference you put in, since they are my OTP. :D

I'm currently in the process of writing a Goonies slash fic, but I despair of ever finishing, since I've been in the process of writing it for about a year and a half, and it's still about 3 paragraphs long... .

Pocketface chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
aw, that was adorable. XD great job, I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw the slash potential in this movie. XD
passionate fire chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
omigosh..that was just *the* cutest thing!

I love goonies slash...I feel like such a dirty old perv reading it but IT IS ADORABLE so..._ Yes. I liked this lots.

It seemed really in character too! I could totally picture it!

Go you!

Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Wow. Hey, maybe Mouth should be the ladies' man (and he was portrayed very powerfully by Corey Feldman, who in my opinion was a teen James Bond)!

Very excellent story!