Reviews for The Secret Keepers
elizabeth.barnes.3511 chapter 36 . 12/14/2014
You made me cry. I was that beautiful.
elizabeth.barnes.3511 chapter 23 . 12/14/2014
Beautiful! As a 42 year old single mother, this chapter made me cry. I do not know how men feel about creating life (and based on my ex-husband who spews his sperm everywhere) and some men probably don't think about it. I know how I felt when the doctor placed my naked, wet, slimy daughter on my equally bare breast immediately after she was born. There are many clich├ęs for a mother's thoughts and emotions at the moment of giving birth, but I speak from experience when I say that when you are overwhelmed with all of those feelings you literally feel that they are leaking from the pores of your skin for everyone to see and feel with you.
MzMalfoy chapter 12 . 1/16/2014
Wow, this is absolutely beautiful- the entire fic, not just this chapter.
Ageless Laquerista chapter 36 . 8/7/2013
This story is so perfect in so many ways. You have a wonderful way of conveying emotions. Bravo. Love this story!
Polly chapter 36 . 6/24/2013
I don't even know what to begin with. Really, as a great Sirius/Remus shipper, I wonder how come I've never read your fic before. But now that I have, I want to say a huge THANK YOU! For making it so real, so believable and even undeniable! For having a beautiful style of writing, for making every single slightest detail of the canon fit perfectly. I loved the "ghosts of the past" theory! You are brilliant, I will definitely check the other three stories, I'm looking forward to that!
moonyismysoulmate chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
It was... it was incredible. The amount of things you made me feel through your writing is something I never met in any other fanfiction. It was often terribly sad, but so, so beautiful at the time. Beautiful; it is the word that describes it the most. Everything about it is beautiful, Sirius and Remus sharing their thoughts in their letters was incredibly breathtaking, I mean, I'm often sad to end a book, but now that I just finished your fanfiction I just feel full and incredibly lucky. I need to say so much things about it ! Your Tonks is perfect in every way. I never really took a second look on her relationship with Remus because I really love him with Sirius, but their love is so beautiful that I can't help but being sad about her death. What you wrote opens so many horizons in my mind that I'm just left there wondering, and feeling really grateful. Thank you, thank you so much
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 14 . 12/19/2012
Huuuwwaaa!This fic is reeeally addicting!The amount of details and thought you put into this and make everything so sensual and beautiful without going overboard,it's lovely!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
Oh mmyyy!That was a different way of writing this!And an amazing chapter with the details of Remus's life!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Woooow!I liked the way Harry's thinking worked here,the way he wants to respect Sirius's privacy and then thinks that maybe the letters were about pranks and such!Cool way of going with the entire chapter here,it has a creepy and mystery sort of feeling to it!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
OOHHH!That part at the end about the waves crashing and Sirius hearing its sound for so long,that was such an unique thing!And the overall tone in this chapter is just sadly beautiful!
Resevius chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Hi Something Borrowed,
This was wonderful! It caught my eye because I just had a brainwave for a similar story that I plan to write soon. Your story gave me a lot of inspiration for my own. Thanks so much! I'm going to read the rest of your stories. Keep writing!
MusicLover19 chapter 36 . 7/7/2012
I... I feel like I've learnt so much about both Remus and Sirius, the best part is that this fits with the books and it seems like it is just background information. This story has made me smile and it's made me cry, it is heartbreaking but the love was real. I'm sure once I allow myself to process all I have read that I'll cry some more but it was beautifully written and it stole my heart. I have to say I'll read the other stories, I doubt I can just leave them after this.
It was truly magnificent and I'm sure I will come back to this story in the future.
MusicLover19 chapter 18 . 7/7/2012
I just need to say that this story is amazing, as I've said before, it's heartbreaking but it is truly amazing. I feel like this is Sirius' story and that this actually happened. I feel as though I am learning all of his secrets, I don't think I've really processed this information yet, I imagine Harry is the same, in a state of shock and pain, yet I cannot stop reading, I know it will probably only get worse but I cannot stop. Part of me feels like I'm invading Sirius' past but I have to know. This is truly wonderful
MusicLover19 chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
The end of this chapter tore my heart apart, I can completely understand how Remus reacted, his love (even if he did not admit it) was near him and he felt it but he did not want to turn on him, nor did he want to believe fully that Sirius had done was was said.
This story is lovely but it is breaking my heart, I hope they have a few days of happiness before their death, I feel the worst for Remus as he will have to live with his lovers death and he will witness it. I actually hope Remus found out about the letters Sirius was writing and continued them, explaining why he married Tonks and that he didn't regret having a child. I do love this story though. Expect another few reviews :)
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
WOOW!The way you put in Bill's thoughts there!real good work with the details of the events!