Reviews for Crimson Regret and Betrayal
BLAHBLAHBLAH92831 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Realistic. I could understand why he acts like such a bastard. It would be rather hard to act otherwise when your greatest desire is to plunge a knife into your chest
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
He's far better than lots of other people-after the way Lily treated him, some guys wouldn't care what happened to her or her children. Here's hoping you can write about a good afterlife for him.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
that was so sad
captchristopher chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Wow. That was *very* intense. And so detailed, so real... By your descriptions, I can understand what Snape is feeling. This is amazing. Slightly gory for the average person, but I think that it is truly revealing of what some people in this world feel like. It is really educational and sobering.

Your adjectives and descriptions are superb, and there are little details that you added that make it all the more real. (Like how he sat in the pool of his blood and mixed it with tears.)

Excellent job.
LunalitSol chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
OMG! THAT WAS EXCELLENT! LOVE THE SNAPE ANGST! KEEP IT UP! There were a few gramatical and spelling errors, but only a few and , well, that happens! Happy writing! Cheers!
WhensunshinewiltsIdanceinrain chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Depressing. Can you do a follow up on how his good deads got him sent to heaven?