Reviews for Dance With the Devil
BlueOrchid2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
ooooh nice!
marauderslashlover chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Hi
In Bleach, both the manga and the anime, Shuuhei's Zanpakutou is called Kazeshini.
X59 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I forgot to review this one.

Well this was really good and the interaction between the two was interesting.

I have to honest when I read Amaterasu I thought of black flames...though thats due to the Itachi from Naruto.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Shuuhei's revenge at the end is particularly sweet. Because this Zaraki, uneducated smarts and all, is not a nice man. But then, he really shouldn't be.
Khisanth et Enan chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Hello!

Honestly I never really think of Shuuhei before, but after reading all of your fics with him, I fell in love!

I can't understand how I let him pass by me?

And the pairing with Kenpachi is awesome!

Please, please, please I want more, more and MORE!

If possible not a one-shot (begging on her knees with tears and a sea forming around her).

In fact, all of your fics are cool you are a really good author I look forward for all your next fics (flattery will get you everywhere).

Tchao bye bye
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
I look forward to reading the companion to this.
xxnormalnormalxx chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
love it:)
Bilbo chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Another good one. I like the perspective. It offers some good insight into post-aizen soul society. I'm also down with the tousen hate. that guy's a bastard for sure. I'd like to see another one like this sometime, it's a fun and interesting storyline to work with.
RoseCat chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
nice story :D i like the way shuuhei was with yachiru :D
rinda chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I really loved this. You have such a keen sense of characterization. I love the way you handle Kenpachi. But mostly, it's the friendship...not romance, not sex...just simple, honest friendship. You did an amazing job. Thank you!
Afrieal chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I think you've given Af inspiration she has a funny look on her face and is smiling... we both love it and hope you put more stories up

Rysha and Affie
trishika chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
man, i really loved this series. it's an interesting and original insight into hisagi and the eleventh division. great work! :D