Reviews for High Mountain Romance
Bluebird75 chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
Oh this is such an awsome story! I love High Mountain Rangers and Matt is my fave person. You are really telling a detailed story! Keep up the great work! Ever thought of being a novelist?
g2fan chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Hi, I was wondering when there would be an update. I hope soon. Wendy
shilosha chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Matt finds Kris on Saturday, Dec 2. She wakes up on Tuesday,

ded 4? Can't you count? The 4th would be Monday. Also, Tuesday would be the thrid day from Saturday, not the two days Matt tells he she has been in the hospital. WATCH YOUR CONTINUITY!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
I still like this story. Although I don't know all that much about horses and now cattle or at least the stuff you are talking about. It is a good story and very interesting and absorbing.
g2fan chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
Yeah an update. Good chapter. Hope there's more soon. Wendy
Butterfly877 chapter 4 . 10/22/2008
Wow! I love your story, so sweet!. A lot about horses though. But so romantic between Matt and Kris. Please go on and write some more. I am dying to read if she stays to become a Ranger or not and how she will get along with Jesse and Cody.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
Love it! Been waiting for the next chapter! Well done! Great read. Thanks for the in story explanations. It made reading the story easier and a lot more interesting.
XBettinaWX chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
Wonderful chapter!

I love the talk between Robin and Kris and Jim and Matt.

Hope you post the next part soon.
g2fan chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
Yeah an update. More soon please. Wendy
g2fan chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
Great story. I like it. More soon please. Wendy
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 4/15/2008
Wonderful addition! Sounds like they are meant to be together! Stranger things have happened by the way. :)
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
Excellent story! Superb chapter! Matt is quite a hunk! Takes after his father!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Wonderful beginning. Innovative storyline. :)
peanut2lb chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
This is a uniquely orignal plot for HMR and I am so glad to see that you have made Jim and Robin a couple! Excellent start!
XBettinaWX chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
Great story!

I like it...especially Krist dream at the end of chapter 3! ;-)

Hurry back!