Reviews for Please, let me forget you
I need you chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
love it lol marriage then divorce
Art Witch - Aka Mizu chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
Wow! Great alternate ending! I was pretty content with the first chapter, but this is just excellent!
MikoSashia chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
well done, i love this story. i actually preferred the first ending though. it was funny, smart and so obvious no-one would of guessed it. i'm going to have to read all your other fics now. keep up the good work!
Setsumi-san chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
Big improvement! I liked the controversey: Gentle and peaceful Rina must remain mum about a murder to keep her kingdom. Kudos to you, Vianna-sama!
Laney 916 chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
Yay! Rina and Masahiro are getting married! lol So sweet!
Setsumi-san chapter 3 . 5/20/2008
That's it? I gotta say that was kind of anti-climatic. I know a great fanfic writer like you is capable of better, Vianna-sama. If I were you I would have her mull over the decision of sacrificing her royalty after a while. After all, that is the main conflict.
Toblerone3 chapter 3 . 5/19/2008
LET'S TAKE THIS TO DIVORCE COURT!

Kawaii, Nee-chan.

Wuv.

Tobi
Ruler of Fanfiction chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
It's over? I wait for months and it's over? Oh, well. I enjoyed it while it lasted.
PinkAngelWings chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
ahh man why didnt u have the other princesses gang up on that bastard when he slapped hanon! well i like it anyway its funny rina laughed at that dumbass
Laney 916 chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
Woo-hoo! Rina showed that dog turd who's boss. lmfao! I'm so happy she 'divorced' him and got to stay with Masahiro.

You should write a sequel. It was a really awesome story and I'd love to see more. Great job!
Jo Eveleigh chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
i love your story!

but what's the ending?

i'm so excited!
Miss DnG chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Omg poor Rina! Excellent story so far, please dont leave us all hanging like this though, update soon!
Miss DnG chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Ooh interesting start to your fic, I'm intreigued! Update soon :)
Hatsusen chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
That's brilliant...Now I wanna know what Masahiro said! TT

Damn you Buro! Ima send my killer fishies after him now *evil cackling* And don't worry about spur of the moment stuff, I do that all the time XP I just write it down, type it up, and if I don't like it when I've posted it and stuff, I just rewrite the chapter! Yay Spur Of The Moment!
Picoroo chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
wow keep writing. I really want to know what happens -