Reviews for Sick
pipinheart chapter 11 . 2/9
This was a lovely piece. Loved Erin and Lou they were great characters. Both Sam and Dean were in character, I could see them as I read.
Sami-is-sweetheart chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
Beautiful story! I loved it, the ideas were amazing, the relationship between Lou, Erin and dean warmed my heart and to be truthful, Erin broke my heart, her story was just so beautifully tragic. Thank you for an amazing story.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
Freaking adorable! Erin was so cute!
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
awwww
laily.spenstar chapter 11 . 6/26/2010
Hey there!I read this story before,but it was only until chapter 5.I'm glad I found it again it's really good!I love how you described Dean after Erin the last chapter,when he ate lunch with Lou and Erin for the last was very sad..It was a great story with a wonderful ending!
Pickle Reviver chapter 11 . 9/14/2009
That was great! I luv poor sick Dean
TheKritty chapter 11 . 5/28/2009
Hey there *waves*

I liked this story - it's funny, angsty and you captured Dean and Sam very well! The way Sam cared for Dean and the way in wich Dean was sick made me *squee* *lol*

Great story!
briumy chapter 11 . 2/10/2009
this story was awesome *-*

im really glad i read it 8DD

thx for your work :D

i hope u write more fics of sick!dean :3
bhoney chapter 11 . 1/6/2009
Really interesting story. Very unusual supernatural aspect, neat to see all the hunters working together to save Dean. Loved Lou and Erin, especially that they ended up helping Dean in the end. Very sweet ending.
Anawey chapter 11 . 11/26/2008
AW! That was a sweet ending. I loved this. I was worried for a while (beggining of ch 11) that Dean was dead, but yay! I loved this.
Jordan-Daniel chapter 11 . 11/6/2008
A very interesting, sad and yet very sweet story. I really enjoyed reading it. Good work!
Tacpebs chapter 11 . 10/25/2008
Nicely done! I enjoyed reading this story!
cantspell chapter 11 . 10/25/2008
hi.i just wanted to say "you go Papa Winchester...shot that evil b*st* !" ya got ta love the guns. ok i admit it, i'm a gun love'n ,knife tote'n country girl. anyways, this was a good i liked the whomp up on Dean but i really loved the part were John killed the prick.i know that taking a life for real isn't i do whole heartedly beleave that there are times that ,in order to protect your family that it must be done - but only as a LAST resort and when it's down to you/family or them. ya know what i'm trying to say..this is a good story.i thought it was a really cool thing to have Lou and Erin come back as ghost/angles/spirits...write on...
sylia91 chapter 11 . 10/25/2008
Loved this fic! I really liked Lou and Erin. Wonderful that we got to see everyone make an appearance as well. Can't wait for your next one.
SPNCruzin chapter 11 . 10/24/2008
you did a wonderful job with this fanfic. I have really enjoyed it and can't wait to see what your plot bunnies come up with next. keep up the great work and hope to hear from you soon.