Reviews for Sick
nerdsdoitbetter chapter 7 . 2/17/2016
Sorry I haven't reviewed sooner - I'm just reading straight onto the next chapters. Story is good. Characters feel accurate. Erin is just too cute. Loving it all at the moment :)
HeadSmashedInBuffaloJump chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
Really good story! Loved it all the way to the end!
wolf of infinity chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
First thing I have to say: The summary for this story does NOT do it justice! This story was brilliant in my opinion, and very interesting to read! I like the way you portray the characters, and I also enjoyed the new characters you brought into the story. I must admit I did not expect that twist towards the end about who was the 'bad guy', and I like that it wasn't predictable :) I enjoyed Dean's interactions with Lou and Erin, though it did tend to creep towards overly sweet at the end with the interactions with their spirits and all. To be honest, I found that John and Bobby and those guys were pretty... useless in the story. I didn't mind for John, seeing as I really don't like his character, but for them to basically do anything BUT comfort Dean who was sick... I would have liked to see some heart-felt moments with Bobby, for example, who it's obvious really care about the boys.

But, all in all, I enjoyed reading this, and I think you write well and captivating :) Good work, and thanks for sharing!
pipinheart chapter 11 . 2/9/2014
This was a lovely piece. Loved Erin and Lou they were great characters. Both Sam and Dean were in character, I could see them as I read.
Director-Ackles chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
Beautiful story! I loved it, the ideas were amazing, the relationship between Lou, Erin and dean warmed my heart and to be truthful, Erin broke my heart, her story was just so beautifully tragic. Thank you for an amazing story.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
Freaking adorable! Erin was so cute!
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
awwww
laily.spenstar chapter 11 . 6/26/2010
Hey there!I read this story before,but it was only until chapter 5.I'm glad I found it again it's really good!I love how you described Dean after Erin the last chapter,when he ate lunch with Lou and Erin for the last was very sad..It was a great story with a wonderful ending!
Pickle Reviver chapter 11 . 9/14/2009
That was great! I luv poor sick Dean
TheKritty chapter 11 . 5/28/2009
Hey there *waves*

I liked this story - it's funny, angsty and you captured Dean and Sam very well! The way Sam cared for Dean and the way in wich Dean was sick made me *squee* *lol*

Great story!
briumy chapter 11 . 2/10/2009
this story was awesome *-*

im really glad i read it 8DD

thx for your work :D

i hope u write more fics of sick!dean :3
bhoney chapter 11 . 1/6/2009
Really interesting story. Very unusual supernatural aspect, neat to see all the hunters working together to save Dean. Loved Lou and Erin, especially that they ended up helping Dean in the end. Very sweet ending.
Anawey chapter 11 . 11/26/2008
AW! That was a sweet ending. I loved this. I was worried for a while (beggining of ch 11) that Dean was dead, but yay! I loved this.
Jordan-Daniel chapter 11 . 11/6/2008
A very interesting, sad and yet very sweet story. I really enjoyed reading it. Good work!
Tacpebs chapter 11 . 10/25/2008
Nicely done! I enjoyed reading this story!