Reviews for Just Words
you don't know me chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
That was a great fanfic! u made my day! yippie! WrItE mOrE!
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
glad on found this on fanfiction! i'm jazzknh on deviantart and I'm readin on. these two have such an affectionate love for one another. you convey that well
spedclass chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
Too lazy to log in chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
I only hope that Cooke and Mack aren't light sleepers...

Nice fic, but it weappy ought to be rated NC-17.
Oxygen Pirate chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
That was god.. yeah. :#)
Ablissad chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Seriously, first romance fic? I would not have guessed that, you must be like me, constantly running through possible stories in your head before actually writing them. I love how Kaim gets upset because Sarah doesn't actually remember him (On my second run-through I realized he sounded so excited, well, excited for Kaim, when Sarah said she remembered the King of Gohtza, so I could really see this happening)

And the thought of Sarah singing a lullaby to her grandchildren is so sweet. I'd imagine she has a nice voice. And she would totally do something like that. And Kaim calling Cooke and Mack little devils is a perfect Kaim thing to do I'd imagine. Loving insults, that's what Kaim does best.

Really nice overall and I'll be looking forward to any other Lost Odyssey stories you cook up.

(Probably not going to read the NC-17 one, but I bet you'll do great with it)
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
it's a shame there's so few stories on the Lost Odyssey bit at the moment, but i think this is my favourite it's so poetic and beautiful, and you capture the characters really well! i hope you plan on writing more like this, not to be pushy or anything..
Spinderfly chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
...

*wanders off to take a cold shower*
Oxygen Pirate chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Really great story, and hot to... :)
forbidden chapter chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
yes! a lost odyssey fic, and its great keep writing more good ones
TripleC Squared chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Yay Kaim and Sarah! *Hugs the two* I want Lost Odyssey two now...with all my characters, every single one of them!
Smokey Lonesome chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Aww. Terribly wonderful story. Nothing like a good romance to start the morning.
Maelynne Naveen chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Quite lovely, I liked the opening with Sarah and the kids a whole lot _ Great way to open this category! And I wouldn't complain for an M-rated version :D
Leen Neirell chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
wow, what a nice fic! i've been dreaming of this these past few days! good work and hope you'll do another fic! :)