Reviews for Mezzo Forte
please please finish this
Zwei Shonagon chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
Oh my! How intriguing!
frogflower chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
Nice. I especially loved the Itachi/Hinata installment. Gave me goosebumps at the end. :)
ww chapter 6 . 10/12/2009
Well done on all of these!

For the Lee/Hinata one, what made me enjoy it was Tenten and Neji's parts. Tenten's reaction to the train wreck (she's encouraging it by buying more time, ect) was a great contrast to Neji's dislike of it, but since Neji is much more passive, Tenten wins out, and we get to enjoy it too.

In the second one (the Sasuke/Hinata/Naruto one) there were two things that stood out to me. The first was your analysis of the Naruto/Hinata relationship. If Naruto does not reciprocate, I think that the way you've played out Hinata's response makes a lot of sense given her personality. She's made an unhealthy choice to cling to Naruto and allow him to take advantage of her willingness to assist him, but given that she was willing to wait for him a number of years when he never really noticed her, it's very believable. So, although I love Hinata as a character, it's nice to see her not being perfect and being called on her mistakes. (And it was extra nice to have Kurenai giving her the kind of parental advice she needs).

The second thing I liked was the part with Sasuke. The alternate explanations instead of the romantic explanation (ex. "He hoped it was because she enjoyed the view; not because he was sweaty and smelled.") made it much more compelling and fun for me. And I liked the way you wrote Sasuke's thoughts here, (ex. "Nothing explained Neji") since it made it more lighthearted.

The Neji/Hinata one was also well done. The last segment was my favorite. The idea that Neji would know that he wouldn't be a good protector for Hinata because he wouldn't be able to let her develop as a person was very powerful (and very cool and mature sounding on his part), and it emphasizes one of the things I found coolest about Hinata, that she could have the potential to really grow up to become Head of her house, with all the authority that implies.

The Itachi/Hinata one was great, especially considering how hard it is to do well given their complete lack of interaction. But I like you take the idea of an arraigned marriage, and then use it as a vehicle to explore other ideas, like how Hinata is stubborn and holds on to what she wants, even though she avoids confrontation.

The last one (Kakashi/Hinata) was well done, and a really fun idea. Kakashi is kind of shameless (though it's to be expected given what he reads in public), and the mismatch between his flirting style and what she's comfortable with makes the piece enjoyable. (I also liked seeing her as a genin instructor, since when reading Naruto, I always forget that the teachers have their own lives and troubles, since it usually focuses on the students' problems)
berry0chan chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
More Hinata/Kakashi please... they are so cute together
Lady Uchiha D chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
That's great! :D

what I love the most is the ItaHina and KakaHina.. I love the Kakashi here.. And I missed Itachi.. Sniff sniff..

Anyway, I wonder how could you manage all of your wonderful fics? And I know each readers expect you to update each of your fics..including me.. :)
SarahiNia chapter 6 . 10/9/2009
I love your Memes! They were amazing, good job!
muppyiscool chapter 6 . 10/9/2009
I hope you're finishing the KakaHina one. I really liked to know what happens next. Please update soon!
Santeira chapter 6 . 10/9/2009
DId you have to end the KakaHina meme like that? I'm sure there is a continuation. There is, right? *paranoid*

No really, I loved the ItaHina and felt the KakaHina needs a sequel. It was cute and sexy, Kakashi's quirky flirts at her. I've also read the other KakaHina memes and I especially love each and every one of them. Thanks for writing.
chocolatte-delight chapter 6 . 10/9/2009
I love the Kakashi/Hinata meme! Kakashi's flirting technique is really... funny and off-beat, quite a lot like him, hah. There were so many hilarious lines and undertones to it :)

The NaruHinaSasu one was kind of sad, seeing it from Hinata's point of view, especially since Naruto and Sakura were so blatantly together. I adore the Itachi/Hina meme, though. The way you changed around their ages and how they get together (in a way) is really cutee. I really love how Hinata and Obito were already engaged to marry and the slight mention of Kakashi. The idea of the two engaged is... interesting. It's an interesting premise for a story, a one-shot even.

Anyways, I'm definitely looking forward to later chapters!
muppyiscool chapter 5 . 9/24/2009
Me likey...
SarahiNia chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
You posted it up here!

Yay, this is absolutetly one of my favorite stories/one-shots ever. Its just so amazing and crazy!
Phoenicity chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
Lets see, plain shika hina, Shino Temai, TentenKankuro, and Shika saku. I've read the whole thing, wondr ful and all that. No criticism as of right now.
Attaintity chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
Cute as always. I like how you make the couples seem so possible even though it would just seem awkward at times.

Kankuro and Hinata, curious to see what you come up with for them.

And just cause I find myself loving them Shino and Hinata
frogflower chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
Absolutely loved all the memes! I especially liked Kakashi and Hinata's. I adore this couple so much (which is why I'll wait patiently for a possible update on Shallow as the Ocean). I know you're working on your next meme and I'll definitely look forward to that update!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »