Reviews for Size is Everything
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Ha! Somehow I found that one coming! ;) Great job with the little one shot!
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Lmao . yea, boys are disgusting. I've been present at some of the discussions boys have and believe me, this is tame to what they really say and do ... yuck lol.

I really enjoyed this although it did bring back memories from certain conversations lol.
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Desired Dreams-XS8018 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
XD omg that weird but funny cause guys would actually do that XD lol this ... i just feel bad for the duke i mean he just a kid did they really hafta do Toph's face when she heard them must of been so funny XD
Scarecrow's Dolphin chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
awh big bang theory! i think i almost vomited then...still it was hilarouis..especially because sokka sounds like a right wierdo...bahahahaha great job!
SpungeBub chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
xD lmao
nadia chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
it would be funnier if toph hit on him more in the end. Like, if it was more obvious...oh, but it was pretty humorous. The whole second place thing wasn't clear enough either. And i think Zuko should be happy Toph is hitting on him (since it proves his size)and that he wouldnt bury his face in the ground.

and i would really laugh if Haru and Sokka were then like "NOW WE REALLY GOTTA SEE!"
Liooness chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
that was funny, and so like guys. great job again, and don't worry about me, i'm a married woman. hopefully you'll write more soon
Juria chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Personally, I say keep going the way you're going. Comical semi-perverted Toko is always good. Of course, we've managed to see Toph as the pervert most of the time. Wouldn't mind seeing Zuko as the perv later on.
MysticAnime chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
LOL.. this was fun - There were a few small errors in grammer, and once or twice i was wondering who was speaking. But it was just plain fun to read :D It got audible laughs from me as I'm trying to sit quietly at work _
Mrs. Aang chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
O M G! That was too funny! Sokka was kinda gay though but it contributed to the story well. GO toph! (ya little peeker)
nmimind chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
lol! To Funny! Boys will be boys.
JESUSFREAK-And-Proud-Of-It chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Hmm...everything seemed all right for the most part, writing-wise. Gayish Sokka was a little, well, gayish, and Toph was right! Disgusting things that go through a boy's sick mind...[shudders]