Reviews for Want
pinkflare chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Oh my, such a good piece. Ryoma rejecting Fuji, yet Fuji still wants him. Poor guy.
ExquisitelyInked chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Wow, I'm three years too late.

Kill me, Crassy.

This was amazing. (-ly written, too.)

Poor Fuji. He should've know Ryoma was in love with Atobe offscreen ... that's why he couldn't be with him.

Heh.
violetkisses chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
ohmy. poor fuji XDDD. funny, kind of.
Zaya chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I've become addicted to your pieces. Especially these short ones.

You should totally write more like this. You're Ryoma always comes out a bit more believable than others I've seen.

The image of Fuji being punched by Ryoma will never leave me. xD I love it.
thfourteenth chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
hmm...

lol

haiiz..
Dudly chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Hahahaha! xDD

Wow, my opening sentences sure are smart. xD

But you always manage to make me laugh. I like that no-thrill! D

Obviously Ryoma doesn't like Fuji back. Why would he like Fuji over Atobe? I mean, come on. Fuji. Atobe. Clearly, Keigo is better.

Dudly -xx-
abhorsen3 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I think this is the first time I've read a fic in which Ryoma rejects Fuji. It was very well written and even though Ryoma and Fuji didn't get together I still loved it_
Chrisal chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I like it O_o Very angst, and.. (in the end) is something weird- Well, Fuji deserve that XD
The Night Owl is Addicted chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Fuji kissing Ryoma coughviolentlycough is...

sexy. XD

I like the whole story! (nod) Very, very lovely...

But I can't help feeling sad... and... angsty... which means... Good job, Reine-san!

Though I should really try avoiding angst... bad for my easily depressed mind... though it's also quick to recover. XD

Lovely! -

Gelly
scorch66 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I can't help but feel that Fuji deserved that punch. And I like your new (and probably more realistic) approach to this kind of situation where an abrupt kiss DOESN'T equate to falling in love.
reckless-rage chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
*hunts for rotten tomatoes* Naw, I'm just joking, Reine.

And...I don't really think Fuji would swear at Ryoma like that, but I'm no PoT expert, so feel safe to ignore me. I just...I dunno, pitied Fuji? I know what's it like to want something -so- badly but you still can't get it...I'd cry, really.

So you did a pretty nice Thrill overall.
xdarkbeforedawn chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
...wow.. that was.. intense

lol, it wasnt bad.

just you made the characters wayy OOC, theres none of their personality showing; i mean, could you really even imagine fuji doing that? and i dont think ryo would punch his senpai... whack with a tennis racket, maybe P

BUT i totally see a sequel to this .
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
woah ryoma getting violent
yuki chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
T.T
Silva-forest chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
It's horribly sad T.T...but I still added it to my C2 community because wether I want it or not there is alwasy a flip side to the coin, so I guess it's good to show the bad side of it at times ...Would it be too much to ask for a sequel that makes it all better .! **pretty please XD**!