Reviews for Eight Years
Oh, I love, Love, LOVED THIS AWESOME, AMAZING FIC! Brilliant writing hon, truly brilliant! ;o)

Dina95 chapter 9 . 9/2
This is so beautiful! I love this pairing and I have been searching all over for a story with a Bill/Hermione pairing. I look forward on reading your other stories as well. Keep up the good work!
JJ chapter 9 . 7/5
I really enjoyed this it was so interesting to read xx
serenityselena chapter 9 . 6/13
a wonderful love story :)
FangLup chapter 9 . 5/28
Short and sweet... a job well done!
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 5/13
LJ Summers chapter 9 . 3/31
This was SO adorable. Thank you. :)
LJ Summers chapter 5 . 3/31
I know it's been eons since you've written this, but I had to chime in here and say I LOVE how this is shaking down. I have recently decided that Bill would be just about perfect for Hermione (okay, I love Remus, but BILL is GREAT) and I found your fic and dove in. :)
My favorite
Captain C Word chapter 1 . 2/18
I've finally decided, and it was a had decision!, but THIS is my favorite one of your stories.
Selinae2014 chapter 9 . 1/7
This is such an amazing story! And an awesome twist on the time travel cliche!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
Thanks for a marvellous story!
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 9 . 10/24/2014
God I think I'm a lunatic...
Oh Well
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
Well you have clearly hit your 100 review goal and over doubled it! So congrats on that. I love the plot, even if time-turner fics have been done time and time again. :-) I have just begun the journey on the HG/BW bandwagon, so thank you for not disappointing me with your story. I did enjoy this story, however, I feel like the story abruptly ended. I would have liked a little more on what changed from her time trip, and more on the return of Hermione into Bill's life. Over all, well done. _
jennlove2779 chapter 9 . 8/25/2014