Reviews for Self Destruct
O'MiaLove chapter 5 . 10/14/2011
I'm only on chapter five, but this story is just so fucking fantastic! :) Its made me laugh like no other one has before. I love love love absolutely am enthralled with the idea of Adam, Kim, and Rocky being the dino power rangers. It's a great twist to a great story! Plus all the Tommy and Kim scenes. Yeah def scene stealers. Rocky and Adam banter is just as entertaining as Tommy and Jason banter. They are so immature when they want to be its so much fun to read!
psycochick32 chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
Okay - so, since this fic is complete, I was just going to leave a big review at the end squealing about how much I love this already (I'm on chapter 2) but I seriously died at this line:

“You are the Ape, stupid and slow! I am the Frog, quick and sexy!”

Like, seriously laughing - falling back on my bed, cracking up and nearly kicking over my computer.

*glares* Computer-killer!

I also need to add I love how you're portraying Jason in this, as well - I feel bad for him, and he's upset, but accepting :) Very humanizing
Elric the White Wolf chapter 14 . 10/1/2009
I've never really liked stories that get Kim and Tommy back together as Rangers, but like all of your stories this was amazing. I especially loved the Mighty Ducks 2 reference in this chapter. Jason and Tommy really are Portman and Fulton, I'm glad somebody else likes that movie. Keep up the good work.
K-Power80 chapter 16 . 6/20/2009
love the story!
secretangel106 chapter 16 . 6/15/2009
This was absolutely phenomenal! Great attention to detail, and I love how you aligned it to the Dino Thunder story line while bringing back our favorites. Thank you so much for sharing your gift with us!
ufc91 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Just yesterday I wondered if there was a Dino Thunder fanfic that featured Kim as the yellow ranger (since she's always made to be pink or purple in fics). I was surprised when I found this fic on Shawn30's favorites and read the first chapter. I love your original twist on DT and your handling of the characters! Great start.
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 16 . 2/15/2009
I liked this one with some of the originals coming back over the ones on the show.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 16 . 11/13/2008
This was a really great work, a really original story of Dino-Thunder. Now am going for the sequel if is it already posted if not I anxiously a wait it.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 15 . 11/13/2008
Itachi's aprentice chapter 14 . 11/13/2008
Itachi's aprentice chapter 13 . 11/13/2008
GREAT WORK.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 12 . 11/13/2008
Wow. That pretty much summons it up.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 11 . 11/13/2008