Reviews for The Second Time Around
sophistication18 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I just love Brittany and John. :)) Nice job with this sequel.
blehhh chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
AWESOME SEQUEL ! the way you portray John cena is fucking hilarious . Can anyone be that dumb?

WoW Cody n Becky finally are friends , I thought they really wouldnt have anything o do with each other , the way you ended it before !

Yeah , why were randy and Domonique in Dave's wedding anyway . The way those two act...

candice Michelle is a serious bitch ! She dyes her hair purple . Geez ! I dunno what sins ppl did to see her even uglier form ! Charlie rocks !

Kennedy(kennedy)..is seriously hilarios!

THIS STORY WAS THE MOST HIILARIOUS STORY I'VE EVER READ ! GOOD JOB !
XxMAKExXitorbreakitXx chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
NO! it can't be over!

what happens to you and cody? I WANNA KNOW!

aw. john proposed. at a stupid time, but it's still cute!

you know. I've been thinking about writing another oneshot. it's gonna be a continuation of my first oneshot, but this time it's gonna be from your POV. if you want me to that is.
giftiebee chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
OMG I LOVE YOU

There are so many things about this that I love.

I totally thought you were going to make me say no for a while there. I was about to regret giving you my 'first ever' sex scene. ;)

The hidden messages in here crack me up.

You and Cody will never be friends. I just want you to know that. The LEAST you will ever be is fuck buddies. ;)

Haha, love you too.
Jessi Brooks-Cena54 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I loved it! I loved the first story and I was very happy when you posted this! too bad it's over...:(
Sammeh chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
ONLY FRIENDS! WTF!

You guys are meant to be.!

Really glad you updated though.. :)

Mucho Love

Samantha
Jewelgirl04 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Becky! Oh my fucking God I FUCKING LOVE YOU!

The thought of both Danielle’s and Dave’s parents reacting to John proposing to his girlfriend in the middle of their children’s wedding was just ludicrous.

1) Agh I'm getting married. And yes, my mother would kill him.

This was Danielle’s day, not hers, and she didn’t want to ruin it because her boyfriend was an idiot.

2) IT'S MY WEDDING!

I have no idea how he found a chick to put up with his bullshit, but more power to him. I can’t wait until he cheats on her. She’d kick his ass, and I’d laugh.

3) Just because at this point in time, you were fucking Crispy, does not mean that my man would do the same. FUCK you.

No offense to Dave and Danielle, but weddings are boring.

4) None taken.

5) No she doesn't... moron. She just wanted to pretend that to have angry sex with you. Wasn't it worth it?

“John is a fucking fucktard and you should not marry him.” Was that too blunt?

6) Just a litlle bit. Alright, maybe a lot.

“Love? Fuck love! He’s going to end up doing something even more stupid than this and you’re going to regret marrying his lazy ass!”

7) And this is coming from me? I must still be drunk from the reception.

“Danielle…you married Dave. He’s like…the shaman of stupidity. His book-”

“That’s a minor technicality,” I said, waving off that little comment. I got over that a while ago, but it still pisses me off from time to time. What an idiot, really.

8)How do you THINK I got this ring on my finger?

“Because John Cena is a dumbass. I know I’ve told you this before. Do you believe me now?”

“Please, I’ve known that for a long time. I don’t need you to reiterate things I already know. I get that enough from John. Jesus Christ, with all the times you repeat yourself, I’m going to start thinking you’re married to Kennedy and not Dave.”

9) I'm sorry... did MY BOYFRIEND (pre-wedding, of course) attempt to propose to me in the middle of a friend's wedding? NO. Thank you... and goodnight.

10) Are you LOOKING to get your ass beat tonight?

Okay, but she better not come crying to me when he decides he wants the wedding on a military base or something retarded like that.

11) Cause God knows that's going to happen.

Everyone else's parts:

See? She said she never liked him. She’s not one to change her mind very easily. But now I think she really is going out with him. I am not jealous.

I just wish his stupid hair would catch on fire.

1) Liar, liar... pants on fire!

Good thing we’re sitting in the last row.

2) I was worried that they were going to start having sex in front of my entire family. Thank God, I was wrong.

“First off, baby, you’re usually the one under me."

3)Dom is going to LOVE that one.

Weddings always make me cry. They’re so sweet and everything. I can’t wait until I get married.

It’s just too damn bad that the man I want is dating some whore.

I am not a whore. Charlie is a whore.

4) *shrugs* At least I'm not the whore.

You know, John Cena has to be the center of everything on television, so why couldn’t he have made us the center of attention at a better time?

5) Good question.

But I’m kind of looking forward to the point when they snap. It will be refreshing to see Adam knock that cocky ass smirk off of Cody’s stupid face.

6) Like you don't enjoy that smirk...

Okay, I take that back. Cody really did just punch him.

7) Good for growing some balls.

And now Adam’s fighting back.

This isn’t as entertaining as I thought.

8) Woopsies. So much for that one, Becks.

Candice skipped past me. Yes, she skipped. How old is she? Like five?

9) Not looking like it these days...

“SHE SAYS SHE LIKES JEFF AND WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO GET HIM!”

Oh.

Hell.

10) Girlfriend DID NOT just go there.

“Well, okay, I lied. But I just wanted to talk to you.”

11) Retard.

I never win.

12) I'm sorry, SUPER CENA. Yeah, you never win. Moron.

I don’t want to break this up. It’s just so damn entertaining.

But I suppose that I should…I mean, Adam could really hurt Cody.

Eh, I’d probably laugh if that happened.

Okay, it’s getting bad now.

“You guys, stop it!”

Nope. Nothing. I tried.

13) Yeah, Becky... you get an A for effort. Yeah, right.

Wow, this guy really is losing it. It’s not time to kiss the bride. It’s time to fuck the bride.

14) I could definitely picture that coming out of her mouth.

Candice took a step towards Charlie and started getting in her face.

There’s about to be a girl fight!

Where the hell is Kennedy with that blasted video camera when you need him?

15) Go Charlie... and where is Kennedy...

Kennedy?

I probably shouldn’t leave the other two alone, but whatever.

16) Nice one, Adam. Way to look out.

Now where’s my damn Oscar?

17) Good question.

I hear it! I can hear it!

18) He sounds like an overzealous five year old!

Don’t worry. I have the camera. This is going to be a hit on youtube. I’ve already got 134,432 subscribers. Nice!

19) How about... I hope Charlie doesn't get banned from the road? NO... I hope I get more hits on youtube. Dipshit.

“Jeff, who do you have money on?” I had to know.

“Charlie. Definitely.”

20) Like he was going to say Candice?

I’m betting I’ll have 250,0 subscribers after this little piece of gold hits the net.

21) Once again, really nice, Kennedy...

Kennedy.

“Oh, now you want to talk?”

22) Oh snap. Bitch just got owned. ;-)

“John, I just said that I will marry you, you idiot!”

23) I'm glad that we've already established this point eighty five thousand times this chapter.

"I’m the only woman you should be listening to. Well, me and your mother.”

24) Good call.

I hate awkward silences. They’re so…awkward.

25) Good use of your vocabulary, Becky.

“Friends?”

Hm…

“Friends.”

26) I'm entirely surprised that you two didn't wind up together. ENTIRELY.

FUCK ME!

Wait, Randy already did that.

27) I was waiting for that.

“Randy, I’m pregnant.”

Maybe I shouldn’t have told him that. His face like…drained.

28) And I got ENTIRELY nervous.

“And two…and this one is a bit…inappropriate.”

HAHA!

“Randy, you’re talking to the queen of inappropriate.”

29) She is. She REALLY is.

“Okay…uh…it’s nine months of unrestricted sex without having to worry about a damn thing.”

Hm…Randy makes a good point.

30) SUCH an Orton thing to say.

Hm…Randy makes a good point.

“Let’s get to it, then.”

31) Good call.

Wait, I don’t want this on youtube. I’ll pay Ken to keep it off. Eh, I’ll take him to a Packer game or something.

32) That's a good move.

“Charlie, will you-”

“YES!”

“You’re not even going to let me finish the question?”

“No, just put the damn ring on my finger!”

33) What is it with you girls and impatience!

Aren’t I a good husband?

Or I should say…

Aren’t I a good fiancé?

34) YAY!

So in summation...

I am officially Mrs. Danielle Rachel Bautista! (And that looks good)

Domonique is officially Mrs. Domonique Orton (And with child!)

Brittany is the future Mrs. Brittany Cena (Isn't that exciting?)

Charlie is the future Mrs. Charlotte Hardy (That looks REALLY good)

And despite how this ended... I know you'll wind up as Mrs. Rebecca Runnels... it's just destiny.

GREAT UPDATE BECKY!

And I can't believe it's ACTUALLY over. But it was worth the wait.

Alright... and I can't pull off so many updates for nothing, Becks. Nice try.

BUT I can pull off an extra long one... soon, really soon.

LOVE YOU!
101mizzpoet101 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
The bible has arrived... or in danielle's case the torah.

“Will you marry me?”

“John, not now…” Brittany hissed through her teeth with a wide smile on her face

WTF! not now? NO NOW! RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT NOW!

"he was dumb enough to try that then…

What else was he dumb enough to try?" HAHAHAHAHAHAA no comment

"First of all, Dave is a fucking douche." LMFAO finally cody and i agree on something!

"I can’t wait until he cheats on her." ah !

"I blame creative." i get blamed for everything don't i? lol

"So like two weeks after I told her that I don’t want anything to do with her, which was a complete lie, guess what happens? Some fucking genius from creative decided that it would be a fan-fucking-tastic idea to move Edge over to RAW." you're right, i am a genius!

"I just wish his stupid hair would catch on fire." poor coddles!

HE HAS SPOKEN!: " Randy’s POV

No offense to Dave and Danielle, but weddings are boring. I can’t believe I let Dom drag me out to this thing."

" She’s not even friends with either of them. I think she hates Danielle or something. There was something about Dave being upset with one of Dom’s storylines back when he was on RAW, so Dom hates Dave and Dom hates Danielle by default." you write the most spectacular shit runnels i swear you are fucking fantabulous lol

Dom really needs to stop watching Austin Powers movies. They make her angry.

GET IN MAH BELY!

But this whole wedding thing gives me an idea. You know, I did ask her to marry me, and she did accept.

sighs contently

I leaned over and whispered into Dom’s ear, “Did you think about when you want to tie the knot?”

NOW!

She took my hand and I could feel her extremely expensive, and I mean that in a good way, ring rub up against my hand. The instant I saw that ring, I knew that was the one for her. After all, nothing is too good for my baby.

my lips are quivering and my eyes are welling up with tears... and you always laugh at me cause im a big cry baby runnels!

At least she doesn’t ask for or demand things. I don’t mind then. With Sam, it was always, “Randy! I want this! Randy! I want that!”

Whore.

THATS RIGHT BABY!

She nuzzled up against my arm and whispered back, “I was thinking…”

“Yes?”

just the thought of he and i... whispering to one another is like.. heaven on earth.

“First off, baby, you’re usually the one under me.

i love that! I EFFING LOVE THAT!

I like the way the woman thinks.

HELL YEAH!

know he’s not the smartest guy, but he’s really shown me how stupid he is. I don’t think I can handle that kind of stupidity.

Who the hell proposes to their girlfriend in the middle of their best friend’s wedding? That is absurd! I always thought that Jeff pulling all of those stunts was stupid, but this tops them all.

This is the Messiah of stupidity.

ME TARZAN YOU JANE! OHF

“Go cry to your daddy, Runnels.” Oh no…Adam did not just pull the daddy card. That’s never a good thing.

ahahahahahahahahha lmfao

This isn’t as entertaining as I thought.

OH YES IT IS!

“Randy, I hate airplanes,” Dom squealed as they boarded the plane.

“Don’t worry, baby. You’ll be fine,” Randy laughed, finding his fiancée’s insecurities amusing.

“But Randy…”

“The wedding could just wait,” Randy teased.

“I’ll suck it up,” Dom flatly said.

i have a few ideas of ways that he and i could occupy our time

; - )

Even though she claimed to be afraid of flying, and it was just a rouse so that Randy would hold her closer, Dom fell asleep rather quickly on the flight.

i'm so fucking clever!

Oh.

Hell.

Okay, I don’t fight very often, but I will if provoked.

charlie needs to break her foot off in candice's ass

I think I should go and visit her at her office. Eh, she’ll probably yell at me. She hasn’t spoken to me all week.

Oh my god, I just got a brilliant idea.

Yes, John Cena has a brilliant idea.

thus proving that this is totally fictional.

But I suppose that I should…I mean, Adam could really hurt Cody.

Eh, I’d probably laugh if that happened.

MEE TO!

What the fuck is this talk about a fucking witness? I didn’t know anything about a witness. We came here, paid, and now I just want to fucking marry this jerk before some whore tries to steal him away.

runnels i swear to effing god, you have my personality down to a T..

“YES!” Ooh, was that a bit over the top? I WANT THIS OVER WITH!

“Then by the power vested in me by the state of Nevada, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.”

“Randy, let’s go.”

HELL FUCKING YES! OW I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING and now i want to cry... i think i'm going to cry... okay now im crying and im sad...

candice should burn in flames... danielle should but out of brittany's business and let her make her own choices and john is not THAT dumb.

and dave is a prick who shouldn't have gotten married in the first place.

Dom’s POV

“Randy, can we please go back to the hotel?” Jesus Christ, we’ve been in this fucking casino for a whole hour now, and Randy didn’t even win anything yet.

“Baby, we’ve barely been here for an hour. And we haven’t left the damn hotel room for two days!”

“And?”

“Can we just have some fun here?”

What?

“Are you saying that I’m not fun? Randy, I’m going to cry…” Damn, I’m such a good actress. Start the waterworks.

“Baby, I didn’t mean it like that.”

“But, Randy…” Haha, I’m brilliant.

“Okay, baby, we can go if you want. I wasn’t winning anyways.”

Now where’s my damn Oscar?

i'm so theatrical... and charming but still crying and still sad

HELL YES CHARLIE! THATS WHAT IM FUCKING TALKING ABOUT!

lol hahahaha

if he would just shut the fuck up (STFU) then he would get her answer

DAMN STRAIGHT!

I hate awkward silences. They’re so…awkward.

“Friends?”

Hm…

“Friends.”

can you guys ever be more than that? fucking sheesh

FUCK ME!

yes please

Wait, Randy already did that. (m yummeh) But I didn’t mean it like that. I meant it as an “oh shit” kind of thing. lol hahahahaaha

I’m supposed to be happy about this kind of thing, right?

I DON’T WANT TO GET FAT! (NO! that's my worst nightmare. maybe i should just adopt runnels?)

“Randy, I’m sick.”

“What? What’s wrong? Did you go to the doctor or something? aw my hubbie is crooning over me.

“Okay, but there’s only two things I can say.”

“Shoot.”

This should be gold.

“One, I will make sure that no one makes us lose this one.”

Wow.

aw i love him soo much but im still very sad and still crying

“And two…and this one is a bit…inappropriate.”

HAHA! like i care about inappropriate

“Randy, you’re talking to the queen of inappropriate.”

I KNOW! RIGHT? MY MIDDLE NAME IS INAPPROPRIATE!

Yeah but after like the 3rd trimester you cant have regular sex so he and i would have to start -This section of the review has been censored by Rated R Corporation herself. If you would like to read this section of the review, please contact either myself or 101mizzpoet101, you will now be returned to your regularly scheduled review.-

and another alternative is -This section of the review has been censored by Rated R Corporation herself. If you would like to read this section of the review, please contact either myself or 101mizzpoet101, you will now be returned to your regularly scheduled review.-

But if we are going to -This section of the review has been censored by Rated R Corporation herself. If you would like to read this section of the review, please contact either myself or 101mizzpoet101, you will now be returned to your regularly scheduled review.-

then we have to also -This section of the review has been censored by Rated R Corporation herself. If you would like to read this section of the review, please contact either myself or 101mizzpoet101, you will now be returned to your regularly scheduled review.-

because if you -This section of the review has been censored by Rated R Corporation herself. If you would like to read this section of the review, please contact either myself or 101mizzpoet101, you will now be returned to your regularly scheduled review.-

then you have to always reciprocate by -This section of the review has been censored by Rated R Corporation herself. If you would like to read this section of the review, please contact either myself or 101mizzpoet101, you will now be returned to your regularly scheduled review.-

Alright moving on...

OMG THEY ARE ENGAGED! i swear charlie and jeff are like a fairy tale...LIGHT BULB!

thankyou so much for doing the epilogue! YOU ARE THE GREATEST FUCKING PERSON FUCKING EVER! and im sad so now i will tell you why... in an im of course.
CrystalxShip chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Yes! DUSTY RHODES IS MY DADDY!

I hate Candice and her purple hair.

Kennedy can join us on our random youtubeness.

oh and edge...yum

word.
derivereine chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
AH!

AH AH AH AH MOTHERFUCKING YES!

MY TIFFANY RING! KENNEDY VIDEOTAPING IT! KNOCKING THE SHIT OUT OF TRANDICE!

THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER FUCKING READ AND I FUCKING LOVE YOU.
pupshaw21 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
funny dude I haven't read that book but I tought That has a good story:)- !