Reviews for Just the Truth
Penni Fields chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
If only we had this like you wrote it...
chacha95 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Wow! I love this end. Well done! I enjoy reading this great end. Great job
JulieE1976 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
As much as I liked the ending of this episode,I love your alternate version better!
CatherineChandler38 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I love this story I wish this was in the show and summary on your wall saying you where 14 or 15 when you start I am fifteem and started when I thirteen but just recently got this account on my fifteenth birthday
minifi chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This was perfect! They were both absolutely in character and your writing style is great! I really enjoyed reading it. :-)
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Lovely story
The Writer Forever chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Oh, this was brilliant! I don't know which version I like more - yours or Beth Sullivan's! :) Thank you for writing such a wonderful story!
Gemma chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Well, truth is that this is a more logical scene than the one we had in Where the Heart Is. I enjoyed it a lot. It would have been wonderful to watch Michaela and Sully in a love scene in the streets of Boston.
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Aw! That was so freaking sweet! I just LOVE Michaela and Sully together! Seriously!

~mandi *_*
RosaE chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Oh, I liked this little piece very much :)Thanks!
karen chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
as allways i love your storie, but with this one it was like; having a movie that you love and just watching the ending because it was your favoirt seen and then relizing that withought watching the whole movie it just wasn't the same. i guess what im saying is however much i wish sometimes that writers would just cut to the chase like this storie dose after all, all the good parts are there just isn't the same when the other "stuff" isn't there. i don't know if that made sense but just to make it clear i still liked the storie.
Kayla chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
You know I've always wondered what would have happened if Michaela would have followed him and not let him go. I' m so glad that you wrote this because it totally fills in that missing gap! And, I can totally see it happening this way! Such a great story! You know what I would also love to see? Elizabeth's reaction! You should totally do a sequel with her telling her family that she's going home with Sully and that she loves him! Yeah! OMG totally do that!
kruemi chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Thank you for putting a smile on my face before I will head to bed now :).
LynnEGib chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Oh I liked that! I could picture William folowwing her and witnessing that and knowing his chances were gone and his proposal probably made them get together faster. I can see him turning with his tail between his legs knowing the best woman he would ever know was gone