Reviews for Ghosts of the Heart
Lily chapter 3 . 11/2/2004
FINISH IT!
Alex chapter 3 . 11/9/2001
This is great! I don't mind if you carry on or not! You write Jinucci soo well! Just one thing. Carter does not wear a permanent smile. ;) Love ya. See ya later. Alex. Oh yeah, if you do write another chapter, tell me! :)
NJ Furio Fan chapter 3 . 11/9/2001
More More More! How is that for overwhelming desire!

Doing great, keep it up (so to speak)
maluccieca chapter 3 . 11/6/2001
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! How adorable! OK, I liked this chapter best . . . not only for obvious reasons, but . . . it was nice to see/read/whatever them have a conversation spanning beyond normal ER gibberish . . . with "big, intellectual" words and all . . . I quite enjoyed that! _I_ think you should do another chapter, because I would totally love you all the more for it . . . ahhh, listen to me. Look, now you've made me hyper. OK, I'm going away to OD on more Jinucci-ness and send someone else a scary hyperactive review. But seriously, good job! I want more! - m :-)
Acacia Jules chapter 3 . 11/5/2001
You must not stop, not anytime soon. Infact, you must continue as soon as possible. I say you better get started now please!

I love this! You are such an amazing author. I love all your stuff. Write more quickly.
MonaCK chapter 2 . 10/19/2001
Okay - I"m definately not a Jinucci, but I'm enjoying this story none-the-less :) I hope you continue with it.
Alex chapter 2 . 10/5/2001
You never told me you got chapter 2 up! Your writng is excellenté dearie! Heh heh. Love this. Keep writing!
Black Hawk chapter 2 . 10/4/2001
What a great story! You're a beautiful writer and I can't wait to find out what happens next! This story is great!
FatCat chapter 2 . 10/4/2001
Oh yeah! Sad to see him go..! Please continue with the next chapter soon! You've really handled the atmosphere between Jing Mei and Dave very well in this chapter!
Acacia Jules chapter 2 . 10/3/2001
This is wonderful. Please, wriet more soon. I really, really like this.
Talemeka chapter 2 . 10/2/2001
This is so good! Sad but good!
The She Devil chapter 2 . 10/1/2001
A JINUCCI? IS THIS A JINUCCI? OH MY GOD! You've made my DAY! Oh, I can't wait for the next chapter! Please write the next chapter soon! Oooooooooooohhhh! I can't wait for it! I'm loving it! YAY! Later
R-rok didn't sign in chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Wow! This is awesome! It's a little bit different than all the Malucci fics I've seen before! Please add more pronto!
Alex chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
GOoooooooOOOOOOOOOO Dave!

I can't believe he's leaving. . .this is really good, luv the storyline. You always write so well. . .well done cherie. Keep writing and get chap. 2 soon!
caoimhe chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
Mm. Angsty goodness. I like. More soon?