Reviews for Ritual
MoiraWinchester chapter 11 . 9/5/2009
ok, so I decided to start at the beginning of the series. I have read this one before along time ago. But, baby you scare the S**t out of me. You are so good at "Hurt Dean". But we all love you for it.
nope nope not me chapter 11 . 3/1/2009
...wow. that was amazing. your stories are just so good! i love them.
Moony McGoogly chapter 11 . 10/22/2008
God damn- i had to cover my eyes while reading a particularly brutal chapter. I mean- I have a weird obsession with Dean getting kidnapped, but holy shit.

Great Job :D Im reading the sequels! Woohoo!
writeeofpassage chapter 11 . 10/17/2008
Ep I love this story too! Damn you're amazing!
L5472 chapter 11 . 8/13/2008
Aw Lauren and Dean are a good couple hehe..cant wait to read all of your..8 sequels! HAHA
Esquimaux chapter 11 . 7/7/2008
As i promised, im reviewing, and am very happy to do so! Especially because i enjoyed this, even though it was a 'little' dark... not really dark, just a little dark lol

Anyways, great writing! Going to start the next one tonight, and maybe get through the first chapter, depending on whether or not my sister keeps nudging me to watch her movie lol

Thanks!

~ID
Esquimaux chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
i was just wondering what the order is of this series (Ritual to Babies R Winchesters?), cuz it seems to be pretty long, and apparently pretty awesome! (...is it the same series, continuous? lol)

Thanks,

~ID
drkstormynite chapter 11 . 6/11/2008
o...poor Dean. Hope he heals, I'll help! Good story, you are a sick puppy but then again I read it! What's that make me! Can't wait to read another. Tks.
drkstormynite chapter 6 . 6/11/2008
*gasp* Poor Dean, I'll make it better! Can't wait for more story!
drkstormynite chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Wow, why do we love hurt Dean so much? It's just sick, and yet I can't stop reading! More please!
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 3 . 4/21/2008
I don't think you're nuts. Why would I? lol.

And Azazel... that's the name of the yellow-eyed demon... so these guys are demons?

It makes sense, since she said that they're not allowed to touch Sam...

So, since Azazel is in this, and John isn't dead yet, I'm guessing this continues on from about the middle of season one?

Mirajane Scarlet chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
So I'm guessing it's not the same girl.. oh, well. This is still awesome.

I think Dean broke a little bit quickly, but that's more wishful thinking than actual belief. In reality, he probably would have broken that quickly.

Mirajane Scarlet chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Oh, this is so wonderfully wicked!

And you mentioned the name Lauren... any chance that name comes from a fanfic called "Believing Improbable Things"? It's one of my favorite fics and there's a character with that name in it, and I was just kind of wondering.

lois-singer chapter 11 . 4/12/2008
I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU! I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT! it started out slow but then took off i didnt understend small parts but then again i'm proy a few fries short of a happy meal myself! lol kind a like my main man jack! lol ! you have no idea how proud i am of you! so yeah we should team up and write a story! that would be fun! keep writeing !

your #1 biggest fan

~*~Lois Singer~*~
NothingButSarah chapter 11 . 4/10/2008
Hey, good ending, glad you finally let Dean rest! Great story.