Reviews for Loss and Gain
Lauri3n chapter 28 . 11/14/2010
This is really good. I'm going to read the sequel next.
eragonobsessed chapter 28 . 7/23/2010
This was soo cute! I loved every second of it! Can't wait to read the sequal!
kali chapter 28 . 7/23/2010
nice ending...its cute
kali chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
this is good
eragonobsessed chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This is a good start! I love the beginning!
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 28 . 7/17/2010
Such a wonderful story!
WhereDidYouGo chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
this was an awesome chappie. You are an amazing writer. Good job :)
WhereDidYouGo chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
OMG YAY SHAPESHIFTER! (didn't exspect that :)

omg... awesome chappie/cliffy
WhereDidYouGo chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
sweet story so far :) going to go read the rest.
belle and the beast chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
normaly i just write one review at the end but i just had to say is abby and elf?cause that would explain the long life and magic. you dont need to respond cause by the time you probaly read this i will have finish reading so whatever bye ;)
Sarah chapter 5 . 11/10/2009
Lol, That is so cool about the wolf stuff, it's like you mixed Twilight and Eragon together, my two favourite books!
InaGardheere chapter 28 . 9/20/2009
Fluffy...( and i liked it)
xt-291 chapter 28 . 8/7/2009
Aww. I loved this chapter! It is probably my favourite, it's so cute and fluffly with Lenia and Murtagh and the flowers. The lillies and roses is absolutely perfect... I can't even put into words how adorable that is! Lol.

I just have one question. What is the baby's name? I can't wait for the sequel where we'll be able to see more of her and her development.

Please let me know when the sequel is up and running. I can't wait to read it, and I will definitely continue to review every chapter!

So... my last review for this story... its kinda sad... but it would've had to come eventually. Thanks for such a fantastic story! :)
Zoe-M chapter 28 . 8/5/2009
I have 2 words to say:

simply fabulous :)

x
Zoe-M chapter 27 . 8/2/2009
great chapter :)

Cole deserved to die, he was a total b*d.

That was totally unexpected though, I completely forgot about Cole for a while there.

But would Murtaugh really kill Lenia? or is that just a play on words?

Zoe x