Reviews for Loss and Gain
xt-291 chapter 27 . 8/1/2009
Cole is dead! Omg! Yay! Wow, another fantastic chapter they just keep getting better and better. I'm so sad that this story is almost finished, are you going to write a sequel? I really hope so, I just keep wanting to read more and more!

Update soon... Long live Murtagh and Lenia!
xt-291 chapter 26 . 7/22/2009
Omg. Omg omg omg omg omg! Her mother is still alive? Wow, definitely didn't see that one coming! Lol. The baby finally came! I can't wait to see what they name her, and what she will grow up to be like.

I can't wait for the next chapter, what Lenia's reaction will be to the news her mother is alive and how the battle will end. Make sure you update soon!
hockeygirl9 chapter 26 . 7/21/2009
oh a twist! Please update soon.
Zoe-M chapter 26 . 7/21/2009
Woah, I totally loved it!

Especially the little twist at the end.

And the way you've entwined all your sub-plots together works perfectly.

lol this part was especially funny:

“Stay close to me,” he repeated. He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him until our bodies collided. He leaned down and whispered in my ear, “I want you to stay this close.”

“Tie me to your back and I might be able to,” I whispered back. He laughed and released me, lacing one of his hands with mine, and exited the room. Abby stood out in the hallway, whistling a small tune.

lol, they're such a cute couple. :)

Zoe x
Revius chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Good Long starting chapter, one more story bookmarked
xt-291 chapter 25 . 7/16/2009
Ooh, The baby's coming! This is so exciting! Update soon!
Grace Tempest chapter 25 . 7/16/2009
omg i've been waiting for this since the original! i love the new story though!
Zoe-M chapter 25 . 7/16/2009
I love the detail you have surrounding your plot, and the ending is superb. I didn't expect Lenia's mother to appear though...is she able to do that because of the whole Keeper thing?

Good chapter though, it flowed really well. Also I ought to congratulate how IC the characters are.

Also the pace worked really well to create tension during the end, it practically felt like I was inside Lenia's head as all her emotions were literally 'crystal clear'.

Well done :)

Zoe x

P.S. Yeah, I totally agree, people should review your chapters more often. I mean how easy is it to say: 'I liked it' or 'I didn't like it' and then, if they're really clever, add some constructive comments.
hockeygirl9 chapter 24 . 7/10/2009
ick. Lenias doing that dependent thing again. Other than that, good chapter.
Zoe-M chapter 24 . 7/2/2009
Simply awesome!

Very detailed too.

I like how you always have a good pace to this fanfiction :)
xt-291 chapter 23 . 6/28/2009
Another fantastic chapter! I really don't know what decision Lenia will make, she is determined and doesn't give up easily, and that's why i think she'll walk Alagesia, but a part of her will want to follow the keepers ways as well, so this is a tough one. Can't wait to find out though. As always, update soon!
Zoe-M chapter 23 . 6/28/2009
Absolutely loved it! :)

I should probably expect to be surprised in every chapter you write, 'cause in every 1 you do...and you still suprise me.

Well done.

Very long chapter by the way...you must write the chapters really quickly.

Zoe

x
spazzysassyangel chapter 22 . 6/28/2009
stay with mutagh

great chapter
PSfan712 chapter 22 . 6/28/2009
OMG the end made me cry! it was a very good chapter! please be quick in writing the next one!i cant wait! lol

~PSFAN712
xt-291 chapter 22 . 6/28/2009
Great chapter! It's so sad though, I was crying so much! As for Lenia leaving Murtagh, I would love them to stay together, they are the cutest couple, but if Lenia has to leave, then it's probably best if they sepatate. I DON'T WANT THEM TO BREAK UP! -sobs tearfully-

Well, now I've got my ramble over and done with, I will leave the ultimate decision to you, you are the author, but make sure you update soon, I am dying to see if they stay together!
97 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »