Reviews for Loss and Gain
Zoe-M chapter 22 . 6/28/2009
I think it would be quite interesting to see what would happen if she walked away. Another good chapter though :)

One of the main good factors about your fanfiction is that it always has consistantcy.

Keep writing this.

evilwriterofdoom chapter 22 . 6/27/2009
i think she should walk away,for now an reapear like around the time of the 2nd or 3rd book.

great chapter
xt-291 chapter 21 . 6/25/2009
Great chapter! I can't wait for the baby to be born and to see what she is like. Murtagh and Lenia are so adorable its not even funny, and I really want to see the Varden's reaction to them. Update son, can't wait to read more!
Zoe-M chapter 21 . 6/25/2009
I like it, really original-I didn't expect the cocoon idea.

Also, I really feel sorry for Lenia...childbirth has a new extreme.

keep writing this

Bambi Gone Mad chapter 20 . 6/20/2009
um... her baby is supernatural? idk
spazzysassyangel chapter 20 . 6/17/2009
loved it
hockeygirl9 chapter 20 . 6/16/2009
yyay great new chapter! Please update soon!
lmao nah son chapter 20 . 6/16/2009
My only guess as to why Lenia is able to do all that is because she has the babys power as well so she would be stronger than most other women who were pregnant. Thats just my guess... Great chapter! Please update soon!
Zoe-M chapter 20 . 6/16/2009
I absolutely love this fanfiction! :D

The plot is so complex in parts :)

As for your question, that could be down to multiple reasons.

1) Other keepers could be helping her (which you showed) 2) Her mothers spirit might be helping her? 3) Maybe 'cause she's part shade? Not sure really...

DEFINATELY keep writing this :D

hockeygirl9 chapter 19 . 6/13/2009
great chapter! update soon.
hockeygirl9 chapter 18 . 6/13/2009
yes! linea is being strong! i love it! great new chapter. please keep updating.
xt-291 chapter 19 . 6/6/2009
LOL! That is really quite funny. I would really like to see how this pans out. Update soon!
Zoe-M chapter 19 . 6/6/2009
It's usually this particular chapter in every Eragon fanfiction I dispise, because you can't do that much to it to edit it. However, you on the other hand, have made it different. You've made it original, and for that, I thank you :).

I thought it was good how you added the idea of splitting up which is probably a better idea for your characters as their is a bigger group.

I especially loved the 'cursed rings' lol xD.

Very funny.

Well done :)

Definately keep writing this!

Zoe-M chapter 18 . 5/31/2009
Wow, that was very intense and dramatic!

I can't wait for your next chapter :)

Zoe-M chapter 17 . 5/27/2009
Another great chapter :)

As for who's behind Lenia...I'd have to guess it was Durza.

Possibly.