Reviews for Loss and Gain
xt-291 chapter 17 . 5/27/2009
It is totally Durza! Update soon, I want to see if I'm right!
EragonPeep chapter 17 . 5/27/2009

Keep up the good work!

xt-291 chapter 16 . 5/11/2009
Great story! I am in love with it now! Update soon.
Zoe-M chapter 16 . 5/10/2009
awesome story,

don't stop writing it!

Zoe x
hockeygirl9 chapter 16 . 5/4/2009
great new chapter! It was even better to know that Linea will better back to normal soon! Please update soon
hockeygirl9 chapter 15 . 4/12/2009
glad you updated but I don't like that lines is being turned into a helpless weakling. I think the whole coddling thing should stop. Other than that I'm glad eragon and lines are together again.
lmao nah son chapter 15 . 3/29/2009
Yay! Ery! Hehe! You know, I'm not a huge fan of Murtagh/OC stroies but I really like this! Please update soon, you have done a wonderful job.
jigokunooujo chapter 14 . 3/29/2009
I like your story. You're doing great keep up the good work and I would love to read the next chapter soon. Wow! Great job! I can't wait to read more!
lmao nah son chapter 14 . 3/19/2009
Not pointless. She got to learn of her mother. How sweet! Please update soon!
Hikari Urania chapter 14 . 3/19/2009
Aw they had a fight and then made up how sweet...update soon!
lmao nah son chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
Ok, still reading but DAMN! This is freaking awesome! I love this story! It is so hard to find a decent Inheritance Cycle story (in my opinion) that is romance. This... wow. I don't even know what else there is to say! It's amazing. Pure genious. Wow... damn... good stuff... ~Love, Crystal~
some1 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
you say lol 23 times in ur profile
Hikari Urania chapter 13 . 2/14/2009
Update soon! i love Lenia has such an interesting characteristic. One question, is this story going to follow the book? Because if it is will you make some changes or will you follow the book exactly?
i don't have a name chapter 11 . 1/15/2009
Murtagh, i'll run away with you!
Nari chapter 11 . 1/7/2009