Reviews for You and Me
evi ive chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
I agree with all the other comments. You have a great story here. I hope you come back to it.
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
Where's the rest of it? I've just read everything in the Inkverse and it all just came to a stop. Is there going to be anymore? Ever? I love this world, it's so nice and sweet and Luke is wonderful and Mia's there. I want more, can I have it please?

Oh, yeah, it's all great. Should have said that earlier. I enjoyed (am enjoying..?) it all immensely.
Potterworm chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
Great story. I'm curious if you consider it completed.
marym47 chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
Wonderful, as always. How you can say so much in so few words is astounding. And using the second person narrator gives your stories such a intimate tone, it feels like we are Lorelai. Thanks for the update.
gilmorefanforever chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
Ah Lola. A brilliant pleasure to read, as always. Love doesn't even begin to describe it.
DiehardJavaJunkie14 chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
Long awaited but worth the wait! Poor Rory and Lorelai... I loved the talking-about-Luke scene at the beginning, so priceless and in character. Love it so much. You're amazing, keep it up!
Disneygrl2 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
AW! YAY! I've been waiting for the next installment! I can't wait for this to unravel more! It sounds great so far! Keep it up!
Lukeistheone chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I love it when luke and lorelai get together earlier than usual in the storyline. although I do hate it when they agree to keep it a secret, that never bodes well. anyway, can't wait for more. I love your writing. update soon :)
DiehardJavaJunkie14 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
How adorable! I love love love it. You have a way with making me squee, Lola. You're just amazing.

I loved the last part. It's so in character, and so true! Totally wonderful and special and aw worthy! *hugs* I love inkverse more than humanly possible. Thank you!
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Lola, I was squealing when I saw this alert! Have I mentioned recently that I'm in love with Inkverse? Because I am. Totally and completely. This one is adorable! I love the awkwardness, the realizations, all just AMAZING! And we ARE crazy awesome!