Reviews for Decembers
Dark princess chapter 22 . 6/18
U are so a wonderful writer...i love both of the stories..never stop writing
UPDATE PLEASE! *puppy dog eyes* *pouting* please please please PRETTY PLEASE! *still pouting*
kellvamp74 chapter 4 . 12/12/2015
wouldnt they have known Max was a vamp? smell and no heart beat.
MySwagg5050 chapter 22 . 3/23/2015
Update soon?
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 22 . 10/7/2014
Oh my gosh! This is amazing, I absolutely love it and I loved the first story too. Your version of Renesmee is absolutely adorable. I also can't believe you made Edward gay for Jasper, that was hilarious! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Will the Volturi get involved with the Cullens because someone thought they'd created an immortal child like the did in B.D? I hope not but I suppose it adds another dimension of suspense and intrigue to the story. You've done a fantastic job so far so keep up the brilliant work. I hope you update soon. :)

Spirit x

PS: I love that you have some song lyrics in the story...the ones I recognize and remember the tune to I ended up singing, lol. Now it makes me want to go watch 'Hairspray' and 'Mamma Mia' again, lol...those are two of my favourite musicals. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooved this chapter
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 22 . 3/3/2013
Love the story hun,keep up the great job.
Breeze R. 321 chapter 22 . 1/27/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
Lost-Girl-In-Neverland99 chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
wow that is some fucked up shit Edward is CRAZY !
marylopez0812 chapter 22 . 9/17/2012
I love it.
Fred's Hermione chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
i love it
XxMidnightMoonxX chapter 22 . 6/11/2012
must read more please give me more!
Deyona Admas chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
does bella have any powers?
Xx.Fairy.Kisses.xX chapter 22 . 12/24/2011
I really like this story and I want you to update soon! I have been reading this story and another girl another world for the last 2 days straight. I love this story but I really have to say that the chapter when nessie was born was so bad I was soooo dissappointed with it that I nearly cried and kikced my stuffed toy. but otherwise I love this story, I bow down to you :) plus you have helped me find some really good songs that I like! and I checked out the hot topic website because of max and found heaps of stuff that I love! this story is great and I can't wait to read more!

xoxo,

Amy :)
Anonymous.Peace chapter 22 . 8/23/2011
Gosh, This is one late review, Since you posted in 2009-WHO CARES? this finished?