Reviews for Virtually a Princess
Vampy Kitten chapter 10 . 4/19/2012
C'mon, you should keep writing! I am in no way, shape, or form a gamer, but I love watching anime, reading manga, or reading/writing fanfics. I absolutely love love love love love this story! Please start writing again! Please?
Avatarfangurl chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
Yes, continue! totally love it!
ddddddf chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
even though I havent played any of those video games, it isnt difficult to follow your fic

In fact , the plot got me xD

I love when Jet flirts with Katara , and Zuko gets jealous

are you going to keep it up?

please? xD
SuilsSaifir chapter 10 . 2/19/2010
Ok I am in no way a gamer but this was really interesting and I like the concept, even though I read the summary and misconstrued it as Zuko was a character already in a game that Katara gets sucked into or something along that line.

Very sweet zutara moments, the only thing I would say is that the names of the players and their 'identities' in the game could be confusing in the long run for some. Switching between all three, maybe keep a guide every few chapters as a refresher?

As for Tennin, it's Ty Lee right? Seeing as you already mentioned Suki. Ooh! Will Mai be making an appearance?

Suils
Dancing Water chapter 10 . 12/21/2008
Boy is this confusing. Wouldn't Xokzu be Zuko too? Ugh so confusing. Anyway Happy Holidays!
Dancing Water chapter 3 . 12/20/2008
Ok this is so funny! Hey, will there be character death in the story? Um is the Empress Azula? And has Katara and Zuko met? Keep on writing!
Dancing Water chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
Is the White Mage Suki or Ty Lee? Yeah, why IS Katara getting rescued all the time? Keep on writing!
Dancing Water chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Aw come on! I want Katara to kick more butt! Does Zuko still have his sexy misterious scar? And who is the White Mage? Keep writing!
HarmoniousPie chapter 10 . 12/2/2008
THIS IS SO COOL! I love the gaming references and KHII is one of my FAVORITE PS2 games! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Lady Flick chapter 8 . 8/24/2008
Mnn, I could have sworn I reviewed this chapter o o; but apparently not. I know I read it. Anyways DD: sorry for my disappearannce. I don't quite remember where I went, or what happened, but I'm back now and sort-of-kind-of writing ATLA fics again? Lol, but you haven't updated this in months oh no, have you disappeared, too? D:
Jaeeton chapter 10 . 6/17/2008
Whe! Updates! Very nice, I liked these two chapters. Tennin trying to make Sokka jealous was funny, and Zuko's being adorably awkward now. I like how you're developing the in-game story as well. Very nice, can't wait for more!
Benin chapter 10 . 6/16/2008
Cool. Roxhi~ Iroh with an "X". Nice touch! ;P
ectobiiologist chapter 8 . 6/12/2008
Hahaha! Gate passes! Fun stuff, ne?

Anyway, great chapter! And hey, I don't mind if they're cut scenes or not, I just wanna read them!

o
carpfish chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
Ok. That's it. I am going to start playing Final Fantasy so that I don't get left out, and won't be "Huh? What's she talking about?" every single A/N. Great chapter, by the way.
Jaeeton chapter 8 . 6/4/2008
Aww, I'm glad I encourage you, I know how nice it is to get good reviews :D

Another wonderful chapter, the dynamics between the characters are really getting interesting, especially the tension between Zuko and Jet and their characters. Very good, can't wait for the next chapter _
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »