Reviews for Can't Help Myself
Evelyn Briar Black chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Adorable! I can't think of a better Penweed proposal!
Your Oasis chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
it was short but sweet. :)
visitor11 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
your right it is addictive it was so awesome
late-stranger chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Oh, this is perfectly adorable!

"Well," Seaweed rolled his eyes. "That engagement ring on your finger might have something to do with it."

Penny wrinkled her nose. "What? I don't have a..."

So perfect! I love it!
Winterluna chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I love little oneshot vignettes like this. They are so sweet and to the point. I love how Seaweed proposed to Penny. It was really original, and just so sweet.
Bardess of Avon chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
*squees* Loved it! It was perfect! And so sweet! Gotta love that Penweed!
somedeepmystery chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
That was adorable! I kind of like the short fluffy oneshots. :p Good for a quick fix.
Princess Juliet Rose chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Awesome! 110 stars and smileys!:):):):):):):):):):):):):)
LiveinLivingColor chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Aw, that was so adorable. I loved it; Penweed writing does tend to be somewhat addicting. :)
writergirl2003 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Oh, I like this a LOT too! I love Seaweed and Penny together, but for some reason, you're one of the very few authors that always makes me feel a little bit more obsessed with Penweed, hehe. Great job!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
such cute Penweed fluff..they are such a cute couple!
Penweed chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
OMG! Yay! i was wating for more Penweed/Peaweed to come up I adore this couple! thanks so much! It was very cute thanks! you did a great job!
Courvoisier chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
THANK YOU IM NO LONGER DEPRIVED *dies* I LOVE IT :D
Broadwaylover5300 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
It's great! It's really well-written, and I could really picture all of it happening!
Nor of Kiamo Ko chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
AH! You DID! :D

That was so awesomely fluffy and sweet, and YOU are completely amazing. I love it, and I LOVE YOU.

Sorry. XD Long day just got a little brighter, and I tend to freak out. But you are so sweet.

Thank you.