Reviews for Breaking Moiraen Thread
AlwaysABrandNewDay chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I love this story. Pretty much the perfect character death on a battlefield.

P.S. This story now officially has it's own soundtrack (for me at least).

I was listening to Love and Loss by Two Steps to Hell and it took up pretty much the exact amount of time it took to read the story. It also works with the story pretty well.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
...

Ok. Unexpected . . . .

Oh well. Admit it Pete- you'd do the same for him
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I love the story, even though it's sad

V.
Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
wow, again... That was brilliantly done, and fits very well with the title (which is brilliant, by the way). Fate, indeed.

Shadow
Bartholo chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
This took me by suprise, it shoked me. Great way to make us apreciate that heroes never die.
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
No, it wasn't.

You killed him, ai...

Is great, though... Even if you killed him!

Loved it

Luna
xxMagicHorseShoesxx chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Well done. Very well written. But is there a sequal? Edmund is my favorite character and your ending basically screams that more writing is desperatly needed. LOL
Turquoise Girl chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Oh, I absolutely agree that a warning would have taken away the impact of the story. I thought it showed how uncertain life is and how swift death could come. Awesome job.

TG
Copper Kestrel chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Oh, sad, heartbreaking in fact. Definitely worked better when you didn't know what was coming, and more emotional for that, I think. And it could have ended up this way so very easily...
Bundibird chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
*Slaps self* I read this a while ago, and i DIDNT REVIEW IT? I am ashamed at myself.

I loved it! It was so incredibly sad, and i could imagine it all perfectly and i just wanted to grieve with peter. Great job.

Love bundi
intastella burst chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Oh, Edmund! How terribly sad. But you wrote it so well. And I particularly liked how you wove the concept of fate into the story.
Siriusly Loopy chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Katako-Chan chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Great job! Sad, and heartbreaking, but great job nonetheless! I love how Edmund and Peter's speech is semi-eloquent, fit for kings, but not to the point where it becomes a pain in the neck to read it.

Great job!

Katako-Chan
floppyearsthebunny chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
NO! This is great, but sad. Oh, so sad. Is there more?

and do you mean "It was suppose to end so." or it wasn't?
prpleconverse17 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
my stomach dropped whne edmund died! but i'm still in love with this tale. glad you didn't warn me cause i don't think it would have had the effect.