Reviews for She'll Always Stay
fanffic reader chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
A bit of angst I 's a good one shot piece :)
sasusaku779 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
wow... totally different than ur other sasusakus (well frm the ones i have read..) but it will do!
fifi46227 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
sad sad sad poor saku-chan i stil love this fic though
IIyana chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
that was coolieo. u always write very very in depth and cool stories
Krixity chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
This made me feel a warm inside. Great story! :3
frumpyrox chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
ohmigod, man, tht was just... i think it really shows how it really wud be from a realistic point of view.

i mean, even tho fanfiction dus help get u away from thinking about how things wud be in real life and just how they wud be if unicorns cud carry u over a rainbow, sum take it too far.

wat really sticks out in ur story was, well, the plot. not the fact tht hes struggling even aftr his post-revenge, but WHY specifically.

just the whole thing on sasuke constantly thinking about itachi even after he killed him was different. all the other stories (including my own, i admit) make him simply feel better and get over it. ill definitely hav to put tht into consideration next time i write a story.

ur story still has the true love thing going on, but it brings reality into play, which i cant help but admire.

happy unbirthday

PiscesHateScorpios chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
I love your stories!

Troublesome girl chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
aw Juls! That was so cute, see this is proof that I read SasuSaku! That was so beautiful, my darling! :D Keep writing! I have to go read the ABC one, bye love ya!
Erendhyl chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
That was really good. Poor Sakura, it seems like their relationship will never become easy for her. Great job on this story, like I said before, it was really good.
broken-luv chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Aw! That was so beautiful... *smiles*

Keep up the good work, xBrokenxDreamsx~!

Maniac Tenshi chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Aw! Love it so much!X3 It was beautiful! *Soft smile*
Iscatian chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Really well written and a bit sad. This scenario seems very believable to me and you've captured Sasuke's character perfectly I think.

I like how you used the -word word word- thingies. It really added to the atmosphere of the story.
obsessed-beyond-reason2001 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Aw! It's so cute!
shierysh chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
... Sad... but very sweet.. . Very descriptive and I love it!
ish.the.abstract chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
that was really effective writing, good job