Reviews for Love and a Peanut Butter Sandwich
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 3/14
Such an interesting insight to how a relationship between these two would work out. I love how you kept draco's whinging persistent too
lori.ravenheart chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
That's so funny. xD I actually can see Draco acting like this in your fluffy oneshots.
gaap237 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Now I can't stop thinking of Draco acting like a cat. I really appreciated the relationship Ginny and Harry had. Great story!
dragonweb99 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
"Keeping the house cleaner than a pack-rat's nest would be a nice romantic thing to do." XD
Love this story, it is all kinds of adorable and I love how you kept Ginny in character and didn't turn her into some vindictive bitch like a lot of Drarry stories do. I also love how Draco expresses his love in little gestures instead of words as it seems like something Draco would do. Always Keep Writing.

-Ann
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Cute :)
DW03 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Hahaha, very good, I liked the way that you describe draco as a cat! And 'oh God' Harry has a patience line verry high! I would quit the first month. ;) Tthanks for sharing!
DW03 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Hahaha, very good, I liked the way that you describe draco as a cat! And 'oh God' Harry has a patience line verry high! I would quit the first month. ;) Thanks for sharing!
Sharon T chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Cute, I loved it :)
lemondrops154 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I adore this fic. Absolutely love, love, love, adore it :)
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Aww, they're adorable. And I'm so very glad that Ginny could sort things out!
Lemo Smith chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Lovely story hon. I wish that someday I'll get a boyfriend like Harry :P
Morrolan chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Love this.
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I will never know how you can bring two flat, archetypal characters (The Hero and The Bully) to life so vividly, or how you can play such contrasting personalities off of each other and make them fit without avoiding their flaws or clashing traits. Wonderful job.
vacantaccount000 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
That was kind of sweet:)
sasunaru2themax chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
ohhh, his fights seem similar to my boyfriends except i'm a bit like Draco in the fact i don't like romance and he is a sensitive boy. :P

LOVED THIS. X