Reviews for Trial by Fire
FearlessLeader-Leonardo chapter 1 . 9/24
Gotta love these two together 3
Flameblazer chapter 1 . 2/16
This is an awesome sequel!-Thank u for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
How can someone ignore this fic of yours? I mean its pretty awesome... and you give the insights of my favourite turtle, I kinda agree with you that he is under appreciated. One question... Are you a doctor or something?
flikaroo chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
I was so excited to see you created a sequel that gave Raph a chance to exercise his newly acquired medic skills. And the insights and coping mechanism for Donnie were spot on. Bravo!
BlingThing chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Hey nice story, I enjoyed their conversations and Donnies analysis. It seemed at one stage Leo wasn't going to make it, and then Donnie showed up and was so certain he was going to be fine which was a relief.
Bearprints chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
I absolutely love this! I love how you portrayed Donnie and this and explored some of his inner thoughts. I do look forward to a second chapter of this

Also do these events take place before donnie mutates? Because it it is then I believe that it was donnie's right leg that got stabbed. Just thought I'd through that out. Or if this is just a random story then nevermind.
Yoline Nimai chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Ah I'm sure I've already said it sometime, but you'll never cease to amaze me...
teenagejustice chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Wow. That was… wow. I am at a loss for words at this moment. ... That moment's gone, I can think again.

Seriously though, awesome job with this, defiantly one of my new favorites. Your writing is so eloquent, it just naturally flows through the story. The storyline is great; simple, easy to follow, but at the same time it's so deep. Delving into the minds of the people that take care of us. It's nice to see some Don/Raph interaction, not a lot of stories out there really show much of their relationship outside of Don constantly stitching Raph back up after a night out. It dove into some really heavy stuff in the conversation between Raph and Donny at the end, and it was good how you kept the depth but you sprinkled in some humor to keep it light. I loved "The Virtues of Knocking" and this was a great sequel. I'd really love to see some more of this idea of Raph's new job from you in the future. Keep up the amazing work!
Raphi-girl chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Okay, I'm not the biggest Leo fan, but the way you wrote him comforting Raph, even wounded as he was, made me like him!

Good Job!
Technophobia678 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Awesome. I loved this story (mind you I love ALL of your Ninja Turtle stories, but this holds a special place in my affections.) It is a great follow up from the Virtues of Knocking, and adds amazing insight into Raph and Don's characters, showcasing facets of their personalities that you only occasionally glimpse. Raph's turn from the warrior to the medic was really well done and the insight into Don's character just makes you realise just how much the poor guy goes through. Really really cool.

Any chance there will be a Leo/Mikey bonding oneshot? Boredom can strike at any odd time after all.
The Alleycat Ulan chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Amazing~

I just love the depth you give the characters, it's one of my favourite things to see in stories, *especially* when someone does it as well as you have.

This story is perfect
Nessarose chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Love it, love it, love it! You're a very talented writer, please go on on writing!
Miss Germany chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
You got wayyyy too few reviews for this little treasure, a fact that I at least try to fix with one more review. ;) I really liked this! I like your writing style and your ideas. (Raph learning from Don how to doctor someone up is great and I think it hasn't been done before) Anyway, keep up the good work and don't think about the too few reviews, the people are just lazy! I'd like to read more from you and I am waiting for a new brilliant one-shot!
Borath chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Really strongly written and in-character throughout. Perfect read - thank you for sharing. :)
Pacerpaw chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
That was a good story, very intense and dramatic.