Reviews for Cloudy Skies
StyxxsOmega chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
please write more. really good.
thegriffin88 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
:O you shot Edgeworth! lol for references!
Kazaam chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Wow, that was such an awful dream! Poor Zack. And he was trying to think of all the excuses he could just so it wouldn't be true... At least it was only a dream!

Man, and I feel sorry for Phoenix, too, not being able to know what happened to Miles. That's got to be horrible!

I really like the conversation between Seph and Zack. Especially the part about how they've changed, and how it doesn't seem like you're a different person until you stop to think about the things you used to do or think. I definitely know what they're talking about!

Aw, and Zack getting Seph to promise and then tucking him in was really cute!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
This is going great! I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this next!

And, of course, the friendship is great, too!

Great work, as always!
NoBuddy chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Dunno, they keep saying Earth is better than Gaia and all the stuff, but this version of Earth seems more and more gloomy to me. How about a bit of a happy moment for once? And we haven't seen anything of the girls and kids for ages. Such a pity.

By the way, somebody should cast a sleep spell or something on Seph to make him sleep like two days in a row to catch up with his lack of a good night's rest. Not to mention that this would keep him safe at home, to make Zack happy, heh.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Zacky needs a hug!
1wngdngl chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I probably should NOT have read this right before bed...0-0

Aw, poor Zack! It's bad enough to go through a tough time, but worse when it seems like nothing good came about because of it. I know this whole mess with Dalton will get worse before it gets better, but afterwards, they should do something to relax for a change! /likesnowboardingXD/
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
AHH I LOVE this crazy crossover. :D So much fun.

That said, aww, poor Zack. ;_; It really is a lot tougher for them to do anything to stop Dalton on Earth, which is an angle I never really thought about before. X3

And the end - so cute. Zack can always bring out Seph's mushy side (or the closest thing he has to a mushy side), even at three in the morning! XD
Jediempress chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I am so glad I'm not the only crazy person to use Phoenix Wright in their stories (I have him as Reno's lawyer). Outside of that, I love how you make everyone interact in your stories. I don't review nearly as often as I should and for that I apologize.

Excellent work.