Reviews for Things Life Throw At Us
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 19 . 11/14/2010
i love it! can't wait for more!
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 19 . 2/20/2010
Update now! This was hilarious!
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
Nu Hatsume! How could you kill him?
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
poor Lettie!
TheHypocrite chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
see, this would be good, exept they're WOLVES as in "not human" they project a sortof camoflage that makes humans see them as humans, but in reality they're wolves, there is no "first grade" for them, or blouses for that matter, and conterary to critisisem I predict coming, no, they dont shape shift, or transform in any way, it's like wearing a disguise, watch the series more carefully and you'll see that whatever they seem to be grabbing with their hands they're using their teeth ect ect.

(happy insperational voice) now get out there and write the entire thing over! D
demongal108 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
aww cute
NyokoAkame chapter 9 . 9/27/2008
aw such a happy continue!
NyokoAkame chapter 5 . 9/27/2008
aww they love eachother
NyokoAkame chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
aw Tsume and Kiba are so sweet to Lettie
oreobabysunshine chapter 8 . 9/8/2008
your dumb dumb! i can say that cause ur my sister. not bad for a dumb dumb lol! i know i sound juvinile . HHERhardey har har i know i need to lay off the sugar good work though... I'm doing a Chris...
dcbksdjhfbwaqofvjhb chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
Love it update soon!
WargishBoromirFan chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
Whoops! Did you realize you posted Chapter One again? The gist of it works here, but you've got the same A/N and minor grammar issues, which makes it look like you need help.

Also, it's probably just as well she wasn't getting *marijuana* injected into her as of Chapter Four, because I'd hate to see the needle used to insert a blunt, much less a hash brick... Why, yes, I completed the elementary school anti-drug program. How else do you think I'd know this stuff? ;)
xXJust CrazyXx chapter 5 . 5/7/2008
aw! The ending is cute! You can really bring out a sweet side of Kiba. Please update as soon as you can!
xXJust CrazyXx chapter 4 . 5/6/2008
HOLY...! Wow! drugs...nice...lol Please update soon!
xXJust CrazyXx chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
Aw! It sucks that you've had a hard time, technology NEVER works when we want it to...*sigh* but just try not to get in anymore trouble! plz!