Reviews for Birthday Kisses
Yoime chapter 8 . 1/11/2012
Hiruma's, I want Hiruma's! HiruSena ftw 3 (?) Thanks for the ones you did! They're lovely x3 3
Yoime chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
twincest ftw 333 Thank you, so sososo nice! Such a nice bday for them *-*
Yoime chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
Oh, it didnt suck at all, it was hot oAo I love RikuSena, and Sena as a cat...omg 8D So, I loved Riku b-day, really *A* 3
Imochen chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
good story but i really dont support love between siblings

still...awsome story
Imochen chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
zomg! i never thought of hiruma being the uke with musashi b4...utter genious simply genious!

whao im get10 a little hot in here
Seran Hawthorne chapter 8 . 12/30/2008

And speaking of birthdays, mine is on Monday xD

Y'know, I almost hope you plan on replying to all of these. That would be fun xD LALALALALALALALALA except I'm running out of things to say again.

Okay, WHAT. THE. HELL. What kinda people ask for a fugging wish list for Christmas and then not get you ANYthing on the fugging list? Seriously! Meaning I need to hope I'm getting SOME of it for my birthday. Hopefully. Maybe I can convince dad to buy me more presents.

Ooh, you know what I did on Saturday? I think. Maybe it was Friday. ANYWAYS. I watched House all day! It was a marathon, and it was tres fun xD House and writing and a big soft bed all to myself!

...I was at my grandparents. In the WOODS. A little north of the Woodlands. Sadly, it was too wet to actually GO in the woods. And I was a little sick. But next time, I'm fully expecting you to come up with me and we can go to the woods together. Maybe I can find the real Trench that my NaNo Trench was based off of.
Seran Hawthorne chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
YUM. Not this chapter, it's not as yum. It's just cute. But I already reviewed the chapter 4 xD I just reread it and my response was YUM, so that's what I said!

I wonder if I'm annoying you with all these...hmm...

OMG so I forget who wrote it, but there's this smexy little WIP I'm reading. It's a Harry Potter/Edward Cullen. Yes, you read that right xD Non-magic AU, called Emerald Twilight (I think!) Alias maybe? I think so.

And if you haven't already, check out Kamerreon. Her fics are epic awesome. Like, her epicness level is MAYBE ALMOST as high as ours. Truly.
Seran Hawthorne chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
I haven't reviewed half of these chapters. -legasp!-

SO I'm fixing it xD

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALA. I started to run out of things to say in my reviews xP

BUT then I remembered what I had been doing for hours on end yesterday!

So I was in the NaNo forums and I found one of the Adopt-A-Plot threads~ I went through 17 pages of lame or unwriteable-for-me plots and found a few gems. One of which I believe I will be asking your help on xD

Reincarnations and Shakespeare, anyone?

And the person who put the plot up for adoption already made it slash, so we don't have to change anything!
MazokuTenshi chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
So cute! *I'm really hoping to see a Rui, Hiruma and Jyuumonji chapter...*

Very cute! Hope you update soon!
yokainomiko chapter 8 . 9/25/2008
I like the ones with Sena. Shin is such a dork.
IDK aka CJ chapter 8 . 8/23/2008

are there more?
SpanishPirate chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
aw that was cute! :D shin never gets anything xD
SpanishPirate chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
aw i love this! my fav one is the hirumaxmusashi! awesome! xD
SINISTERRR chapter 1 . 6/7/2008

ForlornDream chapter 7 . 6/7/2008
Sweet I didn't I know that Kakei's bday was before mine! *sigh* i wish i was born 5 min. earlier then we could of shared the same bday! anywayz great chap as usual _ i love your dedication to this story! while you could be outside you are inside writing! thanx you! and keep it up!