Reviews for I Made My Choice
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 16 . 12/5/2008
Obelisk the Tormentor becoming usable in tournaments...damn.

Anyways, nice chapter and I like the fact that he knows about the Supreme King sooner than before. I was unable to watch that arc, so can you explain to me what exactly the Supreme King is other than Jaden Yuki please?

Infinite Freedom chapter 16 . 12/5/2008
So we finally hear of the Supreme King. And the others now know that Yubel is real. As for Obelisk I have one word: FINALLY!
Illidan the Half Demon chapter 16 . 12/5/2008
Awesome chapter! Just no other words to describe it. Wow, the Shadow Game was very intense, and nearly ended Jaden's life in a flash. I had a feeling Yubel would step in though after before he would die. Hmm, did Yubel send Aticus (I know, I can't spell. I seemed to have forgotten how to spell his name) to the Shadow Realm, or did she kill him? I wasn't entirely sure which she done. At any rate, the cat is out of the bag, so to speak, about who Jaden really is. The only question is, will he become the Haou that we're all familiar with, or become the fusion of personalities. I guess you'll answer that eventually. Wow! Are you serious about Obelisk! I only wonder if it'll just be played as a 40 point monster with no effects, plus a 3 tribute at that. If that's the case, he's kind of pointless. At any rate, excellent chapter. I look forward to seeing more of this story!
Izayoi Aki SDG chapter 16 . 12/5/2008
I for one think this chapter lived up to the previous chapters. I wonder how jaden will take the news that he is The Supreme King...Please update soon. As for Obelisk being a legal card...I don't duel that much so it wouldn't matter to me. Do you have either of the two Yu-gi-oh GX games for the DS? If so I'd like to duel you sometime. (even though I'd probably lose)
thewildthingsarecoming chapter 16 . 12/5/2008
awesome chapter

novemeber was defintely worth

the wait

and i like how jaden now

that he's a bit more...harsh.

your story is really good

please update it soon

Lexi ~xx
DeletedAccount4 chapter 16 . 12/5/2008
Obelisk's becoming legal? I didn't know that, I've been rather away from Yu-Gi-Oh for the past few months. If they're just gonna print an Effect Version or something with the effect 'requires three tributes', I think its rather pointless. There are various other cards stronger than Obelisk or have better effects, which are tournament legal already.

ultra dragon chapter 15 . 11/12/2008
this so cute!he protectes the world just becuase of her!update soon!
Daku-DarkNess316 chapter 15 . 11/10/2008
O.M.G O.O i love this story! Jaden acts mor like Haou in this version I LOVE THAT !o who cares if Jadens OOC its what it would of been like if he keeped Yubel. ooh I had an inda for your story if you want it. what if when Jaden is finally abel to go back to class he gets sick and cant if he tries Yubel thretens him? what do you think just an idea. ooh ooh and his fever can lead to memories of his past life when he made his promise to Yubel? Yes? No? use it if you want just a brainstorm i had reading your story. HOPE you update soon bye.
thewildthingsarecoming chapter 15 . 11/2/2008
oh so good

i really cant wait to read more

ovemeber just can't end soon enough for

my liking :]

i shall be awaiting your next update

Lexi ~xx
The Masked Wanderer chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
I don't know. Jaden is too serious in this fic. You're not doing a very good job capturing Jaden's personality, but other than that, this story is good so far...

Try to improve on Jaden a bit, and I might actually favorite this story.
RDS1 chapter 15 . 10/29/2008
I have to say, for someone who seems bent on making the anime more like the actual card game, you left out a fairly important card effect. Unless I missed something, which is possible but unlikely, then when Darkblaze Dragon destroyed Cyber Prima, Alexis' Life Points should have dropped to 500, not 2800, and thus, its direct attack would have defeated her right then and there.
Illidan the Half Demon chapter 15 . 10/29/2008
Hmm, interesting turn of events. Business is seemingly picking up, and it appears Yubel has a few secrets that she hasn't quite told Jaden about yet. Still, this should be interesting to read when Jaden and Nightshroud duel. Excellent job on this chapter. I look forward to reading the next.
DeletedAccount4 chapter 15 . 10/29/2008
Whoa. Fast update. You might wanna fix this paragraph here:

“I get it,” Chazz ground out, “you outsmarted me, but you now have nothing to survive my second attack. So go Darkfire Dragon, destroy her Cyber Prima with your Darkfire Inferno!”

A typo. You wrote Darkfire Dragon instead of Darkblaze Dragon. Oh, and Alexis' combo with Double Spell, you copied it from the Movie, didn't you?

Update soon... as soon as it gets before November, anyway.

Dragon and Sword Master chapter 15 . 10/28/2008
Very nice chapter, and I find it interesting that you had Chazz win...Now I'm curious as to what you'll do with the facts...
Des Shinta chapter 15 . 10/28/2008
a, did you add an amendment to the last chapter to add in LaDD? Either way, it's nice.

You need to find a way to add in scene dividers, when reading it scenes seem to skip all over the place.

Ah, the 'Darkness' bit, didn't see that revolving around the Shadow Rider's boss. Misstranslation in the Dub, mayhap? 'Cause I always thought the boss was Kagemaru. Of course, this is Nightshroud who you wrote saying it, so...

Then again, Jaden's power is 'The darkness of Justice', not just 'The darkness'.
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »