Reviews for I Made My Choice
RandomReviewer chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
Another great chapter. {I did notice a spelling mistake, in the section where Jaden's father is talking to Chancellor Sheppard. You have "claMMed"... just thought I'd let you know.}

Still, GREAT chapter, UPDATE SOON!
YGOGXFAN chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
its starting to get exciting! PLEASE HURRY!
Immortal Fallen Angel chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
this rocks! update soon plz!
James Firebrand chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
an incredibly well written story. I like how Jaden is a much darker character than in the anime. kepp up the good work!
Kai Orihomunon chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
I have been waiting for this chapter to be submited and although I didn't get the action or character interaction I'd been hoping for it was still an excellent chapter. Keep up the good work.
RandomReviewer chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
A great chapter, update soon!
Kai Orihomunon chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
Cool chapter I like how the story is developing.
Ariaeris chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
Oh, this is looking VERY interesting. I hope you continue this soon, because I am loving this story so far and I cannot wait to see what you do next! Great spin on the 'What if Jaden kept Yubel?' idea!
Scarpaw chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
Uh Oh. Jaden's in twouble! Run Jaden run. lol. Nice Story, keep it up!
Isumo 1489 chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
OK, now I'm impressed. That was a brutal, yet elligant duel. I personally hope to see more soon, and why has Sheppard pulled Jaden aside? Hmm, things are looking better and better here!

Later Days!

Kai Orihomunon chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I rather like the idea of Jaden keeping Yubel. One question though. Is Jaden going to be evil or just dark and hangs with a different crowd at the academy? Doesn't matter the answer I'll still love this story, just update.
Gravespawn chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Looks good up date soon.
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Ooh...I like, I like...I do want to see some more! XD Keep it up! This seems to be a good story! Don't let it go!
RandomReviewer chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
THIS is good. A "what-if-Jaden-hadn't-sent-Yubel-away"

fanfic. Please update soon.
Fai-Fia-Chan chapter 1 . 3/13/2008