Reviews for I Made My Choice
Kai Orihomunon chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
I liked this chapter...no...I think loved would be a better way of putting it. I love the idea of the kid Yubel put in a coma being in duel academy at the same time as Jaden. Good work and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Lacri Osa chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
When I saw this story, I was so happy! Finally someone writes what would have happened if Judai hadn't sent Yubel away!

Well, I am enjoying this story greatly. Yubel is awesome and so's Judai. I'm wondering when Winged Kuriboh would be mentioned again, though.

Update soon!
James Firebrand chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
just a suggestion, mabye you should put in a kind of bubbly, joking character, like jaden is in the anime, see how the other jaden and that character bounce off each other
Ariaeris chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
I cannot wait to see the duel between Jaden and Osamu! And the new psycho-protective Jaden is just plain awesome. Update soon please!
RandomReviewer chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
Another good chapter, update ASAP.
tracefan chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
This story is very interesting, and I look forward to more.
RandomReviewer chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
Another great chapter. {I did notice a spelling mistake, in the section where Jaden's father is talking to Chancellor Sheppard. You have "claMMed"... just thought I'd let you know.}

Still, GREAT chapter, UPDATE SOON!
YGOGXFAN chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
its starting to get exciting! PLEASE HURRY!
Immortal Fallen Angel chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
this rocks! update soon plz!
James Firebrand chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
an incredibly well written story. I like how Jaden is a much darker character than in the anime. kepp up the good work!
Kai Orihomunon chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
I have been waiting for this chapter to be submited and although I didn't get the action or character interaction I'd been hoping for it was still an excellent chapter. Keep up the good work.
RandomReviewer chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
A great chapter, update soon!
Kai Orihomunon chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
Cool chapter I like how the story is developing.
Ariaeris chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
Oh, this is looking VERY interesting. I hope you continue this soon, because I am loving this story so far and I cannot wait to see what you do next! Great spin on the 'What if Jaden kept Yubel?' idea!
Scarpaw chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
Uh Oh. Jaden's in twouble! Run Jaden run. lol. Nice Story, keep it up!
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »