Reviews for I Made My Choice
Can'tAGirlGetSomeSleep chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
This is pretty good, though this is AU, in the cannon Jaden's freinds with Syrus.

How do you plan to do this exactly?
AquaSaberXIV chapter 21 . 3/25/2012
i hadn't read this story in a while and i decided yesterday to read it, since i hadn't read a good G/X fic in a while and i remembered that i'd favorited this one. and i gotta say, it's pretty exciting.

i like how you've made Jaden and his connection with Yubel. it's passionate, slightly creepy, and all around well-written.

is this story on a hiatus or something? because i'd like to see further development with it.

if you decide to come back to it, good luck.
Frostfire613 chapter 21 . 1/29/2012
This is great! Though i feel jaden should show more kindness to have more friends who will be loyal to him and such, god knows he needs more companions other than Yubel in his life
Johan14th chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
:D
hayatecooper chapter 21 . 11/22/2011
Love the story, is it going to be updated again? I like the way you've set your characters, given us more details about the other academy.

Do keep up the good work.
Agana of the night chapter 21 . 9/22/2011
I really would love you to continue the story.
nothost chapter 21 . 9/12/2011
This is one of the best yugioh stories that I've ever read. I love it when people do "what if" Stories. Well, if they turn out well anyway. And this was one of the biggest "what if's" of the series. I'm impressed. There are a few problems, like some spelling and grammar issues, but you know what? I like this story a lot regardless. I hope you start writing it again.
Rizaidym chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
I miss Daitokuji-sensei's ~nyas...
deltawaves chapter 21 . 6/23/2011
this is a good story, has it been abandond?
Rizaidym chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
Your fic has me wondering how my Plant-type deck would stand up to Yubel...
YubelHaouJudai chapter 20 . 4/20/2011
Please continue this began interesting
Silo666 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
hey can u send me a list of cars u have in jadens deck plz and my be update agen soon
King of Darkness chapter 21 . 1/29/2011
Nice story.
Uchiha Rai chapter 21 . 1/14/2011
great chapter really long which is terrific, i look forward to the next one
Tris Uchiha chapter 2 . 12/21/2010