Reviews for I Made My Choice
kyuubi shadow chapter 21 . 8/24/2010
... wow. What a great story
prettygirl101 chapter 21 . 4/17/2010
why wont you update this story is amazing
1WiththeButterfly chapter 21 . 3/2/2010
wow, a good 6 months since this has been updated.

I hope you didn't drop it, that would've sucked. when kickass fics like this die, butterflies slaughter thousands. you know what they say, when a butterfly beats its wings, an axe-wielding psycopath comes to your doorstep P

so, please update soon.

i'm willing to offer internet hugs? no? alright then
One Winged Angel chapter 21 . 2/6/2010
“The spirit that sleeps within, Haou, is indeed destined to save the universe from destruction, but I am not protecting him till he is ready. He was ready long ago. The person I was destined to protect wasn’t the charming prince I knew in a past and gave my life for. If it had been I wouldn’t have failed in my task. No, the person I was destined to protect and love for all eternity was you, Jaden.” Yubel spoke with such a tone that Jaden believed her instantly, nothing but truth laced her words and he could already she the first signs of tears appearing in her eyes, evidently there was still some residual energy caused by the Shadow Game he had conducted with Nightshroud about her being, giving her power enough to manifest in the physical world. Not enough to touch him however.

Does this mean that she loves the current Jaden more than his past self?

It would be cool for some slight Alexis x Jaden hints at one point, just to tease people maybe and it would add a intresting dynamic.

I'm looking forward to the fiance episode.

Jaden should befriend atleast one more person and open up some more, because at the end of season three all the people in the show were friends, I presume your sticking to the canon on basic things like that.

Jaden will have to learn to duel better to be able to match Zane's dueling skills later on. :)
Phantom Miria38719 chapter 21 . 1/12/2010
OMG can u please keep me posted and i think ur dramatic scene was done really well. i am a yubel fan and want to tear out her throught for wat she did to yubel oh and 5/5 story and wat are the names of the 3 yubel not in space stories i like them.

great story keep me posted:)
Celestia1001 chapter 12 . 1/11/2010
Noticed you mentioned Jesse.

I'd wonder how he and Jaden would get along? XD

Will he come into the story like in season 3? or will he be introduced earlier?
dragonman.NET chapter 21 . 12/26/2009
Great story

Please you have to update it.

I also wonder when you are going to show Yubel's other forms.
ZhaneX chapter 13 . 12/22/2009
Awesome story! I haven't had a chance to read chapter 13 yet, but so far the first 12 have been great! It's a really great idea, an AU where Jaden never sent Yubel away, brilliant!

Also I'm kinda freaked out by how similar Jaden's Dark deck is to mine...also, I'm surprised no one's used Forbidden Chalice against him yet, that card could shut Yubel down instantly...then again, I'm only on Chapter 13.

Great story, 5/5!
Kari Akiyama chapter 21 . 11/28/2009
I really hope that you update soon; it's really hard to find a good Judai/Yubel fic. Just read through the entire fic throughout this month and it's going to take some adjusting to not having the next chapter readily available. please update soon, because i do so love this fic.
AEthereal Devastation chapter 21 . 11/24/2009
Again, nice story. I am highly annoyed at the fact that another chapter isn't posted yet. Update soon, please.
AEthereal Devastation chapter 12 . 11/23/2009
Nice story. Continue.
Silo666 chapter 21 . 11/23/2009
i dotn like rpm it blows adn x sabers r kool i have the deck i played it at regies this past saterday and i hope u update soon and mybe have judai play yubel level 2 and 3 soon
Celestia1001 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I've already reviewed the last chapter but I'd like to do another.

I have to say this is one amazing story, the idea of Yubel being with Jaden from the beginning of GX is one-of-a-kind. It's interesting to see how things may have turned out if if Yubel was with him and how Jaden would have been differnet to what we are used to in the anime.

I think you have really portrayed this story extremely well, hence its one of my fave stories on .
Nightshade07 chapter 21 . 10/11/2009
.WICKED! I absolutely love this story, please write ASAP! :):):):):):):):):)
Celestia1001 chapter 21 . 10/4/2009
This is really an awesome story. Keep up the good work!

Whoa...Haou made a appearance? Oh boy...we're in trouble now...*gulps*

Update soon!