Reviews for Comfort Zone
Murder Junkie chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
Four months IS a good stretch between chapters, but a delayed update is better than no update at all! And considering I'm reviewing this nearly a month later still, I'm in no position to judge.

Tardy-ness aside, the closing scene was truly heartwarming. No matter how someone might see them, as brothers, friends, rivals, or lovers, there is no denying the emotions you evoke with those final paragraphs.
thief princess chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
i love this fanfic. i also love the pairing kaito and conan.
twilightserius chapter 6 . 3/11/2009
sheesh that must be hard being seen as a pedophile if caught but really being with someone ur own age an ran conan's just tryin to protect his fam an friends but yeah he was a bite harsh on them even though it was all true sigh i wish both them an u luck with the story XD
bart4nat chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
So worth the wait P I love the whole relationship in this. Stupid Hakuba always getting in the way . Stupid murders always wearing Conan out. . Stupid Ran for being selfish . Amazing Kaito for being so cool and loving P Amazing Conan for dealing with it all P Amazing llamaglamasama for writing such amazing stories P Can't wait for the next one
Lady Slytherin's Library chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
This is one of the best Conan stories ever! Although conan's youthful appareance makes things slightly uncomfortable but it's really a great story. And by the way, you should put the rating up to mature. Please update soon!
1FtTall chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
Great update! I liked that you showed Conan's irrational fear, and had some dialogue between Conan and Hakuba. Keep writing~
GoGothGirl chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
maybe i'm mistaken, but i think that this is the first time Kaito used an endearing term for conan. he usually calls him tantei-kun, but never before i've heard him call the detective 'love'.

a nice improvement, actually. just up the cute-ness factor a bit.
Kagome2811 chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
Yay new chapter

wonder what will come out of this.

Ah Kaito you're sweet and a bit dumb... *points to where Conan tells him he should go because he has no reason to be there*

Conan is so much in love that he actually tells Kaito to go. Sweet.

can't wait for the next chapter
bobbyneko chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
oh, exciting
GarrulousGibberish chapter 6 . 3/8/2009
Whoo hoo! You updated!
nataeiy1 chapter 6 . 3/8/2009
Aww~ how cute~

Lol. When I read the scream that made them break apart, I thought Ran had walked in on them! D: scared me there for a sec...

XDD and thank you thank you thank you again for blackmask!
bart4nat chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
I think that had some good romance in it P angsty romance but it's good. Update, update, update it please! There aren't alot of kaito/shinichi that can really keep my interest and this one is amazing,so update it? *bows down before plot bunnies hoping they'll plant another awesome story in llamaglamasama's head*
RoxxorzBoxxerz chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
Oh, I LOVE IT! So sweet, and romantic. Can't wait for an update. _~
GarrulousGibberish chapter 5 . 12/21/2008
man, this is such an awesome story! I really wish you'd update it! I love all the comedy it has...hehe I think chapter 2 was WAY funny...'Specially the part about lighting Hakuba's hat on fire...HAHA!
StargateNerd chapter 5 . 11/22/2008
this is so good! hee hee, Hakuba with purple hair *cackles maniacally* and kaito and shinichi, well, they are just really

hot together ;)