Reviews for Comfort Zone
fishie-twin chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
Okay, here goes:

This story is the best one I've even cared to read in a long time. I love your story line, and, I don't know really how to explain this, the way you make the characters act, like Conan and Kaito. It wasn't long into the story before they became attracted to each other, but the way you wrote was even paced and not rushed at all (at least not in my opinion). This story is easy and enjoyable to read and I hope you update this soon. No pressure, though, I want it to be your best!

Keep up the fantastic writing!

kaitou shinichi fan chapter 6 . 5/4/2009
i would like to start with i LOVE your story I've read it multiple times

but, since you seem to be a bit suck, i think? i thought i would share with you a few cute ideas your story sparked that maybe you could use or that might spark a diffrent idea you like better. like for kaitou's and shinichi's first official date. maybe shin-chan can meet kid after school one day a tell him about how this library of the site of his first kaitou kid case and ask if maybe kaitou would like to try his hand at it too. kaitou would have to agree to spend a week with no peeking perhaps these few weeks while hakuba is still being a pain and they still have to be apart anyway. shin-chan would set it up. they would meet on a certain date and shin-chan would reenact how it started then agree to meet him near the end then kaitou could spend the day playing against his father one more time and meet shinichi on the roof for the sunset and dinner before shinichi reminds him it's not finished and there is one last clue to figure out. or something like that another date for them might be the camping special where they follow shinichi's father's old map minus the kids of the junior detective league or in pair as a challenge against other members of the junior detective league or something. and i know it's so completely corny but maybe in some chapters they could give each other promise rings or something to that effect with "for the only detective to catch kid" and "to the thief who stole hise holme's heart" thrown in [said, written, inscribed, etc.] somewhere in there just for the aww factor...

... did i mention how much i LOVE your story. kay, keep writting plz. bye. chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
Ah~~Are you going to continue the story? :0

I really love this~I've read it three times so far and I can't stop /

It's just so cute~

Please continue!

I would really want to know what happens especially with Hakuba and Kaito and KaitoxConan!
Murder Junkie chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
Four months IS a good stretch between chapters, but a delayed update is better than no update at all! And considering I'm reviewing this nearly a month later still, I'm in no position to judge.

Tardy-ness aside, the closing scene was truly heartwarming. No matter how someone might see them, as brothers, friends, rivals, or lovers, there is no denying the emotions you evoke with those final paragraphs.
thief princess chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
i love this fanfic. i also love the pairing kaito and conan.
twilightserius chapter 6 . 3/11/2009
sheesh that must be hard being seen as a pedophile if caught but really being with someone ur own age an ran conan's just tryin to protect his fam an friends but yeah he was a bite harsh on them even though it was all true sigh i wish both them an u luck with the story XD
bart4nat chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
So worth the wait P I love the whole relationship in this. Stupid Hakuba always getting in the way . Stupid murders always wearing Conan out. . Stupid Ran for being selfish . Amazing Kaito for being so cool and loving P Amazing Conan for dealing with it all P Amazing llamaglamasama for writing such amazing stories P Can't wait for the next one
Lady Slytherin's Library chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
This is one of the best Conan stories ever! Although conan's youthful appareance makes things slightly uncomfortable but it's really a great story. And by the way, you should put the rating up to mature. Please update soon!
1FtTall chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
Great update! I liked that you showed Conan's irrational fear, and had some dialogue between Conan and Hakuba. Keep writing~
GoGothGirl chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
maybe i'm mistaken, but i think that this is the first time Kaito used an endearing term for conan. he usually calls him tantei-kun, but never before i've heard him call the detective 'love'.

a nice improvement, actually. just up the cute-ness factor a bit.
Kagome2811 chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
Yay new chapter

wonder what will come out of this.

Ah Kaito you're sweet and a bit dumb... *points to where Conan tells him he should go because he has no reason to be there*

Conan is so much in love that he actually tells Kaito to go. Sweet.

can't wait for the next chapter
bobbyneko chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
oh, exciting
GarrulousGibberish chapter 6 . 3/8/2009
Whoo hoo! You updated!
nataeiy1 chapter 6 . 3/8/2009
Aww~ how cute~

Lol. When I read the scream that made them break apart, I thought Ran had walked in on them! D: scared me there for a sec...

XDD and thank you thank you thank you again for blackmask!
bart4nat chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
I think that had some good romance in it P angsty romance but it's good. Update, update, update it please! There aren't alot of kaito/shinichi that can really keep my interest and this one is amazing,so update it? *bows down before plot bunnies hoping they'll plant another awesome story in llamaglamasama's head*
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »