Reviews for Wish
varee chapter 1 . 2/6
Ouch, harsh. But it's a happy ending...
Right?
Somehow I'm not so surprised Orihime being capable of meeting Jareth.
Cheers.
AriaMirror1028 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Okay, I'm a little sad that he didn't read her letter but at least she made it out okay.
erica.phoenix .16 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This was a bittersweet one shot. I like it though. i felt sad when Ichigo didn't remember Orihime and told Karin to throw away the the letter before he could even read it. Now he'll never know Orihime's feelings for him.
SivMeille chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Stupid Ichigo! He should have at least read it. And he should have at least felt a tinge of familiarity at her name! Well... Then the story wouldn't have been a one-shot, huh?

Ehehehehe, I love how Orihime brightens at the idea of becoming a goblin. And how Jareth seems to be stronger than arrancars (In terms of being able to remove the bracelet anyway)

Absolutely no grammar or spelling mistakes that I could find. And it was pleasant to be able to distinguish where one scene ended and the next one began. Very 'neat' writing. Good job )

It was a really good cross-over. It felt natural, I guess? This fic made me happy, despite the melancholy-ness of the storyline.
Clambake chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I'm not really sure how to feel about this story. xD You'd almost expect Jareth to try to make her his new Queen since the Sarah fiasco. He's probably rather lonely these days, but maybe he learned his lesson to not deal with fickle young women?
Artemis Day chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Dammit Ichigo you moron! *Hits him with baseball bat* I'm not an ichihime fan, but dammit! :( Well, at least Orihime is happy where she is.

Ciao!
0 Lady Stardust 0 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
SWEET Bowie meets Orihime. XD

Aww, sad ending. :(
S. T. Nickolian chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I love it! Jareth is amazing, the goblins are hilarious, Orihime is bubbly and the ending is a little sad! XD Love it, again.