Reviews for Border Sauce Communication
OldSFfan chapter 9 . 4/19/2014
I just found this one, sweet, and laugh-out-loud funny.
DXM Junkie chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
AWESOME dialogue, I adore their banter. Of COURSE House would use his gay relationship to make his fellow uncomfortable.
DXM Junkie chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
I'm at a coffee shop trying to keep the shit-eating grin off my face as I read this. LOVE IT!
Just Miki chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
A real treasure to read. You dont know me so im sure it doesnt mean much to you but im working nightshifts at a seedy motel readin this on my laptop and grinning to myself. Its the best combination of funny, realistic, and smoking hot.
LonelyNightz chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
I. LOVE. THIS. STORY! if there is a sequel let me know please!
Shadow Cat65 chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
I've loved this series for quite a while. When I saw Reciprocity I figured it was time I said so. I can 'see' and 'hear' the characters in this so clearly that it may as well be canon.
Samairi chapter 10 . 2/10/2010
This story was freaking adorable! I loved every bit of it. :) I still think the best part was the border sauce bit. That was pure genius. And, of course, the way Wilson answered him. Also genius. Fantastic job!
deleted777 chapter 10 . 2/9/2010
this story is fantastic! I can't wait for the honeymoon!
Cleavage Queen chapter 9 . 8/26/2009
Have I mentioned how much I love your story?

I do think you should go back and rearrange the chapters so everything is in order (if only to give me an excuse to get a notification to go back and re-read this story again!).
The Picture of Dorian Gray chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
You will never believe what just happened to me! I just read the latest chapter on LJ and when I came to this site, I reread it again, LOL.

You are doing a great job with the story. Keep up the good work.
Sechs Eins Zehn chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
Tee-hee! That was AMAZING. I love your story, and i like your writing style. -claps- You did a good job.
Sechs Eins Zehn chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
OMGEE, I love the ending! It made me burst out laughing, i haven't found much wrong with most of the chapters, you're doing good by staying in character, and making the readers laugh.
Sechs Eins Zehn chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
Oh, I love House. Your actions for him are great justice.
Sechs Eins Zehn chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
Cute! You've got a way with fluff, and manage to stay in character. I respect that!
Sechs Eins Zehn chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
I like how you've done these last two chapters, they're adorable. I like them -giggles-