Reviews for ctrl c, ctrl v
Bloody Strawberry chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
hahahaha that is so original hahahaha i like it it's very funny
Cupid Lestrange chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Very entertaining :D
olive embers chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
You go, girl.

This is freakin' awesome, and plus, a huge passive-agressive slap in the face to...someone who won't be named. YOU PWN.

xoxo olive
Xanie chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Aww, that was too funny! Mind writing more, since it kind of seemed undone. I dunno.
kerapal bubbles chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
XD hooray for extreme randomness! (and there was much rejoicing. YAY.)
runwitskizzers chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
this was thoroughly enjoyable. thank you for putting it in my inbox XD
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Wow... very nice, though, and I suppose that this may be the point of the summary it does (especially at the very end with Sasuke's last post) remind me of the one you wrote in a similar format for their parents. Sorry, I just felt the need to point out the obvious... I suppose that that combined with the title and the main subject that was being argued over in the story probably come together to make some sort of big ironic 'see underneath the underneath' joke... meh... if intentional the joke is hilarious from that perspective, if not, then it's a convenient and humorous accident. Either way, wonderful fic, and some of the messages were just freakin' hilarious all on their own .
Livvy22 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
hahaha cute! Love the title too - though I did have to explain it to the older generation ... ("what's 'kaytrol'?" "you mean 'control'." "oh. whats 'control c'?" "copy." "and 'control v'?" "paste." "how did you memorize all that?" "...")

Keep updating this and your other stories!
Spazztasticle chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
xD I still love stories like this. xD muwahaha. Its very funny and very believeable coming from naruto xD
MintiNeko chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
You really work this blogging subgenre, don't cha?

Ha ha, silly Naruto, idiot Sasuke. Poor Sakura, having a cousin that clueless.

BTW, is this by any chance a response to recent events? (I am aware the question is stupid)
snappleducated chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Reviewing as I go...

"Just because you change five or six words doesn’t mean it isn’t plagiarism."

My, Pina, a little pent up rage? :DD

"Muffin,

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

TEEHEE. Oh Sakura, rage plus pet names always makes my day. -pets-

"Better get reacquainted with your hand, bitch!"

Jesus, Naruto, way to dig your own grave.

"Remember when we went to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles show at the mall when we were kids and the guy in the Donatello suit made you cry?

It was funny."

ALKDJF. I do not know why his impending doom amuses me so...

Got your mojo back, I see?
accented chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
First things first, I sorta adore this title.

'Because not only would that be wrong on the grounds that he is my family, but also on the grounds that he too is a boy.'

Thank you for making me spit out chocolate and look like a total freak. In other words, it was maniacal laughter galore after reading that.

So I shall fave this, and it shall sit on my faves list, and I shall be eternally happy :D
Pandastacia chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
But of course Naruto would Apple C it. God, idiot... -mutters under breath- And Sasuke-chan refuses to take at least some of the blame...

How the hell do people come up with those cheesy names to say to each other? -no offence meant to the people like that-
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
LOL! I love your stories.
xXUchihaxHaydenXx chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
xD!

Couldn't stop laughing.

Keep up teh awesome story writing. :]
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13