Reviews for ctrl c, ctrl v
AugustClouds chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
AHAHAHA I randomly came across this, it's hilarious. Just thought I'd let you know.
mUmaRhz chapter 2 . 7/29/2010

its an omen.

maybe you should run."

love it.
Lil' DeiDei chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
The fish... wow. I take it this is a hint to us writers? I've plagiarized once for an essay in ninth grade, about the Grand Canyon, which was horrible of me, but honestly, there were few other ways I could have worded all that stuff about sedimentary rock layers.

Anyway, very funny, great pacing and style, and I didn't notice any errors. Then again, they might not have been there on the original document.. dun dun dun! (my attempt at being funny... lame.)
ChaosChronicler chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
OMG! I DIED LAUGHING! Luv it.
midnightRAIIN chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
Muffin, cupcake... 8D
youxcan'txstop chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
ahahaha, I loved this, really good coversation between them, and some how, I find Sakura to be extremely likeable, :]
delicate.desires chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
ROFL the fish thing made me laugh. xD Great job!
shoshoryuu07 chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
NARUTO GOT OWNED! ))
acromatic princess chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
Haha yess, funny story D. And good writing style! Even though I've, umm, read this story a couple of times already...

But oh well. That just means it's really good :).

And what happened to How to Write a Proper Flame? Cause I remember reading it, but I just looked for it and I couldn't find it anywhere...
izzeroo chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
HAHAHA this is hilarious! I can't wait for the next chapter!
dexterous chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
oh my gosh.

that was really funny!:)

I love the way you wrote it.

a little too much language for me, but yeah it was really good.

bye
Lina Mistress of Elements chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
Lol

love it

seriously
superanimated chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
rotflmfao! I LOVED THE FISH THING!
WheezyWeasel chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Me and Naruto have so much in common...I steal friends homework MWUAH HA HA! AND EVEN THOUGH I CHANGE LITTLE BITS SHE ALWAYS NOTICES! Love the story by the way ;) UPDATE!
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »